CHAPTER 23&24

★★★★★

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

The class was so noisy as there was no teacher in the class. It's their free period so they are free to do whatever they want till the next teacher arrives.

Lisa, Rose and Hyuna were not in the class, the class was too noisy for their liking so they went out to take a stroll.

Jimoon and Suga are in the class but they were both solving some math questions.

Wang entered the class with his friends behind him and the students started bombarding him with questions.

👥 Are you sure you and Hyeonji  in a relationship?

👥 I haven't even seen you both together for once. Is that what they call a relationship?

👥 Hyeonji is not for you, she's too innocent for a guy like you.

👥 Have you guys break up already?

The last question caught Jimoon's attention, he raised his head and stared at Wang, waiting for his reply.

"You guys should just shut your mouth and stop saying what you're not sure of," Chan, one of Wang's friends, said.

"Hyeonji is still my girlfriend, so what? You can go ahead and kill yourself, I don't care. But note this, I'm never leaving her alone" Wang said, staring directly at Jimoon. Unknown to the students, the words he uttered were directed to Jimoon and no one else.

Jimoon looked away and focused on Suga who was busy explaining something to him. He wouldn't want to waste his time on a jerk like him anymore.

****

"When are you going to visit your brother again?" Hyuna asked. They were on the football field.

"Why?" Lisa asked.

"Obviously she wants to go with you," Rose said.

Lisa chuckled. Hyuna is really crazy about Jungkook, she claims she's never seen someone as hot as him.

"You're right. I badly wanna see him again and..."

"Do you realize he's far older than you?" Rose asked.

"Well, age is just a number," Hyuna shrugged.

Lisa and Rose exchanged glances before staring at her in disbelief.

"Don't tell me...."

"I was just joking, girls. But to be sincere, he's so hot. God, he's like an angel.... My guardian angel" Hyuna clasped her hands together, staring at the sky dreamily

"And you said you're joking?" Rose shook her head while laughing.

"Well, I am and I'm not," Hyuna said.

"Wait.... Isn't that Hyeonji?" Rose muttered, staring ahead of her.

Lisa and Hyuna stared ahead of them and saw Hyeonji sitting on one of the benches.

"What's she doing alone?" Hyuna mumbled.

"Let's just ignore her," Lisa muttered.

"Well not me, I need to know something" Hyuna said and walked ahead of them.

"Gosh, that girl," Lisa mumbled.

"Hyuna!" She called.

That got Hyeonji's attention, she looked back and on noticing Lisa and her friends, she got to her feet.

"Stop, don't go to her. Let's just leave" Lisa said.

Hyuna glanced at Rose who nodded for her to listen to Lisa.