CHAPTER 63&64

★★★★★

Hearing those magical words from him, Jungkook removed his lips from his neck, gazing at him affectionately.

"I love you, Jungkook. I can't do without you either but..." His bottom lips quivered and big tears rolled down his cheeks.

"We can't be together, not anymore" he whimpered.

"We can, let's fight for our love, Cara. I can't give up on you"

"My parents can never approve our relationship, not after what happened, your Dad won't stop hurting us too. It's just better if we end this, huh?"

Jungkook' eyes twitched and he wiggled his head in protest.

"No Cara, no" he pulled him to a hug, holding Jimin tight to him.

"Please don't leave me, I can't live without you" he let out.

"Jungkook, please don't make it hard for me" he whimpers.

"I'll talk to your parents, I'll let them know how much I love you. Don't do this Cara, I don't want to lose you" his voice was torn.

Jimin, that moment badly wished to hug him close to his chest, not letting him go, but he couldn't. It would only make things difficult for him.

He did what he thought was the best. He broke the hug and looked at him, his eyes peering into his.

"We need to give each other some space, Jungkook," he muttered.

"This is for the best," he added.

"Jimin" Jungkook called softly, his tears flowing freely down his cheeks.

"I need to get back to my post," he said, drying his tears. He left the office without any other word.

Jungkook hit the wall with his fist as blood oozed out of his knuckles freely but he cared less. His emotions took the best of him and he didn't know when he started crying.

He was shattered, his heart was ripped into a thousand pieces. This was his second time in love and he had to get broken again?

****

Jimin rushed into the restroom, closing the door behind him. He rested his back on the door and he fell on his knees, crying his heart out.

It was hard for him, he was his first love, the first man he ever gave his heart to. The first man he ever loved with his heart and soul, the first man who saw his weakness. He was his first in everything.

"It hurts," he whimpered in a crooked voice.

****

SEOUL  HIGH SCHOOL***

Throughout the first class, Jimoon's mind was restless. Firstly, the incident that happened to his family the previous day, Secondly, Hyeonji's absence in school.

The Hyeonji he knows never skipped a class, not to talk of skipping the whole day in school

"What could be wrong?" He muttered to himself.

"You and Lisa seem to be troubled, can you tell me what's wrong?" Suga asked.

Jimoon explained what happened to his parents to him.

"What the hell? How are they now?" Suga asked worriedly?

"They're both fine now"

"Shit, I didn't even know something was wrong. It must have been hard for you, isn't it?"