CHAPTER 02&03

★★★★★

"Wh... What?" Angelina stuttered in shock.

"I don't repeat myself" Jungkook said coldly.

"But we were good just now, why..."

"Because I only wanted to f**k you, why don't you get the message? Are you that daft? Besides, you were the one who threw yourself to me not the other way round" he shrugged.

"You bastard!" She raised her hand and tried to hit him. He stood there, not moving an inch but there was a powerful glare on his face.

"Try and then meet the devil in hell" he said.

Angelina gulped down nothing hard as she let her hand down.

"You're an idiot, I hate you!" She screamed and left the office in anger.

She ran to the office back when she realized she wasn't putting on any clothes. She glanced at Jungkook whose lips twitched up in a smile.

She puts on her clothes in a rush before facing him.

"F**k you!" She spat and then left.

Jungkook laughed dryly before dusting his clothes.

"Wonder where he got her from" he mumbled to himself.

He picked his phone and dialed a number.

"Put out a vacancy board outside, we need to hire another secretary" he said and ended the call.

He glanced at his table, seeing the loads of files on it, he exhaled loudly.

"When I'm done with this, I'm gonna leave this place" he muttered.

****

SUMI'S RESTAURANT~2PM**

Jimin served the last customer on the table and walked to the counter. Today was a hectic day for him as the restaurant was filled up today.

"Are you leaving now?" He heard Madam Sumi's voice behind him.

"Yes" he answered as he turned to face her.

Madam Sumi walked to the counter and opened a drawer, she brought out some cash and counted it before handing it to Jimin.

Jimin frowned after he finished counting the money, it's not complete.

"What's this?" He asked. He could feel anger boiling inside him already. He doesn't joke with his money at all.

"What do you mean, what's that? That's your pay of course" Madam Sumi said, looking elsewhere.

"That must be a joke and it's not funny. This money is not mine, give me the remaining balance" Jimin said, he's trying so hard to maintain his cool.

"Balance?" Madam Sumi chuckled.

"You came late today so I deduced it out of your money. You should be lucky, you still receive a tangible amount"

Jimin scoffed in disbelief.

"I came late today and I made up for it. I was supposed to leave here by 1pm, but this is past two! I worked extra time to pay for my lateness and this is what you could do?"

"Don't you dare try to raise your voice at me or else I won't hesitate to fire you" Madam Sumi threatened. She knows how important the job is to Jimin so she's using it to her advantage.

Jimin bit his lips.

"Fire me? Fine, do whatever you want but before then...." He opened a drawer and took all the cash that was in it.