CHAPTER 89&90

★★★★★

THREE WEEKS LATER~SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

It's been three weeks since the death of Cecilia. Everything hasn't been the same for Lisa, the thought of losing her mother whom she just met shattered her a lot.

But all thanks to her friends; Suga, Jimoon and Hyeonji... Yes Hyeonji, she was there for Lisa when she was mourning over Cecilia's death. And since then, they became best friends as they were always seen together.

Lisa quickly got herself back as her friends never made her sad, they always tried to make her happy always.

And Jimin? He was just like a mother to her. Always visiting her and buying her goodies. They're more like brother and sister now.

"Hey, why are you alone?" Hyeonji asked, walking up to her.

"Nothing, I just felt like sitting here alone," Lisa said. She's in an empty classroom.

"The guys have been looking all around for you, especially Suga, he's damn worried about you," Hyeonji said.

"Suga?"

"Yeah, Suga. Should I call him over?" Hyeonji asked.

"Yes please" Lisa muttered.

"Okay, I'll be right back. Don't miss me too much, okay?" Hyeonji winked and Lisa chuckled.

She left the class and shortly after, Suga entered.

Their eyes locked and Lisa smiled when he got to her.

"Here you are, I was worried as hell" Suga said and took his seat beside her.

"Sorry, I just wanted to be alone," Lisa said.

"You should have asked me to join you," Suga said. He touched her hair and brushed it softly.

"How are you now? Do you need anything?" He asked.

"I'm fine. You guys are really amazing, you made me forget my pains" she smiled.

"What are we friends for?" Suga muttered rhetorically.

Everywhere went silent and Suga couldn't stop staring at her.

"Lisa?" He called.

"Hmm"

He moved closer to her and held her cheek gently.

"Don't be sad again please, I was broken when you were in that state" he said.

"I'm here for you, Jimoon is here for you, even Hyeonji. We'll always be there for you so please don't be sad anymore, okay?"

Lisa nodded with a smile.

"I love you," Suga said.

"I won't stop loving you no matter what, Lisa" he added.

"Yoongi, I..." She bit her lips.

Suga's eyes went to it and he swallowed hard, he quickly looked away.

"I'll get you your favorite yogurt" he stood up and Lisa quickly held his hand.

He turned to her and she stood up too.

"Can you give me a little time? I mean like a minute? No, ten seconds" she muttered.

Suga stared at her before his lips twitched to a smile.

"I love you, Yoongi. You stood by me when I needed you the most, you made sure I was never sad. You...." The rest of the sentence got stuck in her throat when Suga suddenly crashed his lips on hers.