CHAPTER 40&41

★★★★★

Feeling his lips on Jungkook was what Jimin has always wanted to experience again. The way his soft lips moved against his gently was something he could never get tired of.

Jungkook placed his hand on his cheeks, devouring his lips hungrily. Everything about him drives him crazy, he just didn't know when and how he fell in love with him. He just found himself swimming in the ocean of love.

His tongue slips into his mouth, tasting and licking every corner of his juicy lips. He tasted so much sweeter than all the dishes he had ever tasted.

Jimin breathes into his mouth softly as pleasure shoots through his veins. Jimin's hands grip his hair, pulling Jungkook closer to him.

Jungkook' tongue searched for Jimin's in his mouth and Jimin's tongue answered his quest. Their tongues battled against each other as they meshed against each other.

Jungkook parted his lips from his and placed his wet tongue just by his cheeks, licking it sensually.

Jimin took a sharp intake of breath as Jungkook licked his earlobe.

"Umm" he moaned softly.

His tongue trailed to Jimin's neck, his teeth grazing the skin.

"Jungkook,,," another moan came from him.

Jungkook smiled against his skin, he lifted his head and recaptured his lips in his mouth.

This time, the kiss was very hard and deep. They kissed each other hotly as a new fire ignited in their body.

Slowly, they broke the kiss and pulled their head back to give themselves some space. They held each other close and Jungkook smiled as he continued staring at him.

"It drives me crazy when you look at me that way" he whispered.

"So, is that a yes?" He asked softly.

Jimin bit his lips as he couldn't utter a word. Truth be told, he didn't know what he's feeling at that moment.

What if he was toying with his feelings?

"It's fine. I'll wait for you, and I'm going to keep trying harder just like you said. I won't give up on you, Jimin" he said.

He nodded slowly.

"I love you" he whispered.

Jimin's cheeks turned red. He wasn't used to this yet. It still felt like a dream to him.

"I'll keep saying this to you everyday, I'm never going to get tired of saying it" he muttered.

Jimin tried to get out of his hold but he held him back, more tightly this time around.

"We're not done yet" he said before pulling him to a deep kiss.

****

ITALY, A RESORT***

Jay Park barged into the room angrily, Hwasa came in after.

He punched the wall angrily.

"Damn you, Jungkook!" He yelled in fury.

Even with the fact that Jungkook left the Gala early, no one agreed to partner with him. They all choose Jungkook and the few one there who are not who he wants agreed to invest with him.

"I think you need to take it easy, Park. You don't need to stress yourself" Hwasa spoke out.

"Take it easy, you say? My company is going bankrupt right under my eyes and you expect me to be calm?" He shouted.