CHAPTER 06 & 07

★★★★★

"Don't say I didn't warn you" Jungkook said, his gaze not leaving Jimin's.

"You disgust me," Jimin muttered, staring at him in disgust. How could he think of him as a lowly bitch?

"Is something wrong here?" Lisa asked, breaking the staring competition between the two.

Jungkook glanced at him.

"When you're done with whatever you're buying, meet me in the car" he muttered before leaving the store.

Lisa stared at his retreating figure before facing Jimin.

"Do you guys know each other?" She asked.

"He's just one stupid perverted fellow" Jimin said.

Lisa's eyes almost went wide. Did a he just address her brother as a perverted fellow??

"Interesting," she chuckled.

"Huh? What?"

"Nothing," Lisa quickly said.

"I'll get what I need" she added. Jimin nodded and Lisa went to pick what she needed.

She returned back and placed the stuff on the counter.

"Erm.... You don't know who he is, right?" She asked after a while.

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"Him, I mean..."

"I don't and I don't ever wish to know anything about him. All I know is that he's a stalker, can't believe he followed me here" Jimin said.

Lisa smiled.

"By the way, you're cute. So cute" she complimented

"Thank you"

After Jimin was done calculating the things she bought, Lisa paid for it and then bade him a goodbye before leaving the store.

****

When Jungkook got outside, he signaled one of his guards to move closer to him.

"The attendant here, give me every detail of him by evening. Don't leave a single thing out" he instructed.

"Okay sir" the guy said.

Jungkook dismissed him and entered the car, he stared at the grocery store and a low chuckle left his lips.

"You won't have no choice, darling" he mumbled to himself.

Lisa joined him in the car and the driver drove away instantly.

"How did you guys meet each other?" She asked.

"It's none of your concern" Jungkook said.

Lisa frowned.

"So, you aren't gonna tell me anything, huh?"

"Stop pestering me, Lisa," Jungkook said.

"Tch! You're so annoying" she mumbled, staring outside the window.

Jungkook completely ignored her, his mind was solely on one thing, and that's Jimin.

One thing he's sure of is that he'll surely be seeing more of him soon. Definitely.

****

JUNGKOOK'S MANSION~6PM***

Jungkook sat in his study room, resting his elbow on the table.

His phone rings and he picks it.

"Hey buddy! In for an outing?" Jin's voice boomed over the phone.

"No, thanks. I'll be quite busy tonight" Jungkook said.