CHAPTER 57&58

★★★★★

"Is that a threat?" Jimin asked, staring at him without blinking an eye.

"If that's it, then I'm sorry to say this, it's not possible. I can't leave Jungkook, even if you offer me the whole riches on earth, I'll never leave him. Why? Because I'm in love with him"

"And... Don't you ever refer me to a gold digger again because I'm not one. If loving your son is a crime, then I'm willing to go to jail" Jimin said boldly.

"So don't ever think I'm going to change my mind because of the papers you're offering me. I may be poor but I've got some dignity, and my family? You can never do anything to them, that I'm sure of"

"How sure are you about that?"

"One hundred percent sure" he replied.

"I hope you won't ever call me for something like this again, because then, the respect I have for you will be gone"

"Good-bye" he bowed his head and turned to walk away.

"You'll come back Jimin, but this time on your knees, crying and begging me to save your family"

Jimin folds his fist tight. He kept a straight face and walked to the door. His hand held the doorknob and the door opened before he could, revealing Jungkook who was looking so furious.

His heart skipped a beat when he saw him and he grew speechless. How did he know he was here?

"Jungkook..." He whispered in shock.

Jungkook held his hand and walked to Mr. Jeon. His eyes went to the bag of money on the table and he grew more angry.

"Is this how far you can go? To the extent of threatening him?!" he shouted angrily.

"I already told you I'm not going to approve your relationship with him. He's no different from Cecilia and Hwasa!"

"How many times do you want me to tell you Jimin is different? He's different from Mom and Hwasa!"

"As long as he's poor, he's going to do something worse than theirs" Mr. Jeon said.

Jungkook held Jimin's hand tightly and stared at his Dad, his gaze hardening at each second.

"Then keep dwelling on the past, and as for me, I won't let you dictate my life. I love Jimin and if you're not happy with that, then you can go to hell" he spat angrily and left the room, dragging Jimin along.

Immediately they got outside, Jimin removed his hand from Jungkook and he(Jungkook) turned to him in anger.

"You shouldn't have to talked to him in that manner" he muttered, looking away from him.

"Why shouldn't I? How could he think of paying you off?"

"You were aware about it, right?" He asked.

"You knew your father is not in support of our relationship, why didn't you tell me?" He asked as a tear slipped down his cheek.

"I couldn't because he's just spouting rubbish" he moved closer to him and held his two hands.

"Jimin, I love you and I'm never giving up on you. Forget about my Dad, don't let his words get to you. I'm here for you, we're gonna scale through this together"

"I'm scared Jungkook, he said he's going to hurt my family" he muttered in tears

Jungkook pulled him to a hug.

"That's never happening, not while I'm alive" he mumbled, kissing his hair.

Jimin held unto him as he cried silently. He couldn't even imagine himself breaking up with Jungkook, not when he has fallen deeply for him.