CHAPTER 77&78

★★★★★

        ★ BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER★

Felix blinks his eyes rapidly in shock as Jin kept feasting on his lips sweetly.

Who the hell is this pervert?!

As if jerked with electricity, he pushed him away and landed a slap on his face immediately.

"You pervert!" He yelled, wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

"I..." Jin stuttered not knowing what to say. His lips were red and wet as a result of the kiss.

What had suddenly gotten into him? Why would he kiss him just like that?

"Help! There's a pervert in here, help!" Felix yelled and people started gathering around.

Jin's eyes went wide in shock.

"Sorry, I'm so sorry" he apologized and rushed away.

"Felix, are you okay?" A female asked.

"Er, yes," Felix said. He quickly walked away, heading to his office.

He touched his lips and he felt himself boiling with anger.

"How dare he?" He fumed.

"Just get ready to lose your balls whenever I see you again" he muttered to himself.

****

Jin entered his car and breathed out loudly, holding his chest.

"F**k! What did I just do?" He mumbled to himself.

"But, he was so sweet," he grinned to himself.

He shook his head and slapped his cheeks.

"Damn you Jin, you just left a bad impression. What would he think of you now?" He groaned to himself.

****

JUNGKOOK OFFICE***

The kiss was still on, but this time Jimin was sitting on the table with Jungkook in-between his legs, still kissing him madly.

His lips left his (Jimin) and traveled to his neck, his soft spot, nipping and sucking on it.

"You keep driving me crazy, Bella Mia" he groaned against his neck.

Jimin's hand traveled to his hair, kneading on it softly.

"Sunshine," he moaned.

He continued sucking his neck deeply, making Jimin moan throughout.

His hands went to his b**bs and squeezed it through his clothes.

Jimin released a sharp gasp and broke the kiss, leaving their lips wet and swollen.

"I love you" he whispered, staring at his eyes.

"More than you do" Jimin muttered, his eyes going forth between his lips and eyes.

"No, I love you more than you do," Jungkook said. His hands moved from his a*s and traveled to his back.

He moved his hand beneath his clothes till it met with his bare back.

Jimin's breath became uneven.

"We're in the office," he whispered.

"I know," he whispered back. Right now, his body was on fire. He was craving for him, for the whole of him that he felt his body on fire.

"Your body kills me" he muttered.

He was about to remove his shirt when the door suddenly flung open.