CHAPTER 32&33

★★★★★

During the drive to the airport, Jimin kept staring outside the window, his mind very faraway.

His mind went to his Mom's words last night and he felt that somehow she was right.

During his highschool and college days, he rarely kept friends. Once his class is over, he leaves the school to meet up with his part-time jobs. He's never dated before, he doesn't even have the time for guys, he's not ready for heartbreak or shits like that.

And now, he found his heart beating for his Boss ever since the night he went for dinner.

Or was it before? He didn't even know.

"Are you okay, Mister?" V's voice broke him out of his thoughts.

He took his eyes from the window to look at him.

"Yes, I am" he forced a smile.

"You kind of seem special to the Boss, are you sure you're only his secretary?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

V chuckled.

"I'm sorry, it looks like I'm intruding into your private life. Pardon me for that" he muttered.

Jimin sighs. He wasn't even in the mood for any conversation.

How was this trip gonna look like? With his Boss who wouldn't stop fluttering his heart?

After a long drive, they finally arrived at the airport.

Jimin alighted from the car and V did too. He helped him with his luggages and they walked to the spot where Jungkook was waiting for them.

On sighting him, Jimin's heart skipped a thousand times. He was looking so hot that he momentarily forgot how to breathe.

Was he always looking hot or did he just notice it now?

"We're here" V announced when they got to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and glanced at Jimin who seemed to be nervous.

He was looking beautiful as always but there was something odd about him, his hair was packed in a ponytail.

He frowned. Didn't he tell him to always let it down?

"Good morning, sir Jeon" Jimin greeted.

Jungkook ignored him and faced V.

"Get the luggages into the jet. We're leaving now" he said before walking away.

Jimin bit his lips and followed him behind.

V and the other bodyguards followed them with some carrying Jungkook' traveling bag.

"Wow!" Jimin exclaimed, staring at the jet in front of him.

"What are you doing? Come in" Jungkook said to him. That was the only word he has said to him since he arrived.

He arrived and they both entered the jet. It's a private jet.

"What about your guards?" Jimin asked when he noticed his bodyguards were not with them.

"They'll take another plane" Jungkook simply said.

"What a waste of money" Jimin mumbled but Jungkook clearly heard him.

"Welcome, Mr. Jeon" a female attendant greeted them.

Two attendants carried their bags to the cabin, while Jungkook and Jimin were led to a chair. They were facing each other directly, a table was between them.