CHAPTER 34

★★★★★

Hearing his moan, Jungkook was tempted to rip off his clothes to have full access to his sexy body. But no, he wasn't gonna do that, not yet.

He needs Jimin to trust him first, he needs him to know he isn't the same anymore.

Jungkook pulled back from his chest, by now, his n**ple was fully erect.

He stared at it for a while, a proud smile on his lips.

Jimin regained his senses at that moment. He quickly covered his chest with his two hands.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Are you shy?"

Jimin shot him a glare.

"We just kissed now and you moaned" he teased.

"I didn't" he quickly lied.

"You did," he smirked.

"Just go away, I'm still mad at you" he muttered.

He tried to stand up but he quickly held him back, wrapping his arms around him possessively.

"You're mad at me? Why?" He asked.

Jimin scoffed.

"Are you playing the innocent game right now?"

"I'm not. Tell me where I went wrong" he said seriously.

"You ignored me. You made me think you went to the club with Jin and I was having a sleepless night all because of it!" He blurted out before he could stop himself.

"You were sleepless because of me? Perhaps, are you jealous?"

"What? Am I jealous? Hahaha. In your dreams Mister" he rolled his eyes.

"Are we gonna be arguing just after a hot make out?" He asked.

Jimin blushed at the mention of that. He couldn't believe they made out and he moaned! Gosh!

"That was a...." He trailed off not knowing what to say.

"A what?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin bit his lips.

Jungkook eyes flickered to his lips which were swollen as a result of the kiss they had not quite long.  The sudden urge to kiss it again came and he feared that he won't be able to control himself.

"Why do you love doing that?" He asked.

"What?"

"Your lips. Why do you love biting your lips?"

"Do you know it drives me crazy?"

"Stop, that ain't gonna work on me" he muttered.

He stood up and quickly turned his back to him, smiling secretly.

Jimin seriously needs to go for a check up with the way his heart keeps beating faster than usual.

"Then I should keep trying harder," Jungkook muttered as he remembered his words.

Jimin turned to him in disbelief, his hands falling from his chest as he did so. He has totally forgotten he was covering himself from him.

"You still remember that?" He asked.

Jungkook smiled as he got out of the pool.

"Sure" his eyes went to his singlet. Mere looking at it, one could tell his chest were quite protuded.

"You told me to try harder yourself, so I'll keep doing that," he said.

He bent to his ears.

"Go and put on your clothes. I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself if I keep seeing you this way" he whispered.