CHAPTER 10 & 11

★★★★★

Jin smiled in amusement as he stared at Jimin. He remembered him to be the guy he bumped into that morning when he came to collect something from Jungkook.

After what Jungkook told him about Jimin, he still found it hard to believe him. But here he was, proving his doubts right. Out of the numerous boys he has met, no one was totally like Jimin. Who would refuse five million dollars just for a night and then threaten the popular Jeon Jungkook?

He's obviously an interesting character.

"Wait, are you being real right now? He's your Boss and you're threatening him?" He asked.

Jimin never glanced at him, his gaze was on Jungkook throughout, staring at him with his head raised high.

Jungkook looked at his guard who's obviously surprised that someone could utter such words to his boss. He cleared his throat and the guard understood what he meant immediately, he bowed his head before leaving the office.

"Is that a threat?" He asked, a lazy smile on his lips.

"It's a warning," Jimin said.

Jungkook nodded, lowering his gaze to the floor.

"Interesting, making me crave for you the more" he muttered. He raised his head and looked at him.

"Deal. You can start working here" Jungkook said.

Jin stared at him in surprise. Was he actually giving in to his conditions?

"But then, you're gonna take back those words. Trust me" Jungkook said. He just loves daring him.

"You should be saying that to yourself" Jimin replied back.

"Enough of these, you shouldn't be saying words like this to your Boss, he might decide to fire you, okay?" Jin said, trying to ease the tension in the room.

That was when Jimin noticed his presence in his room.

"Uh..." He raised his hand slightly.

"Don't be surprised, I also kind of work here" Jin said.

"Thanks for the other time, I really appreciate you," Jimin said.

Jin dismissed it with a wave of his hand.

"It's fine"

"Enough of the chitchat, you're to resume work tomorrow by 8am. I shouldn't arrive at the company before you or else you'll pay a fine of $50" Jungkook said, gaining Jimin's attention back to him.

Jimin's eyes widened a bit. 50 what?

"And... Every morning, when I arrive, you're to prepare my coffee immediately"

"Erm.... What's my post?" Jimin asked.

"You don't know the job you're assigned to?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes"

"I want you to be my secretary"

"Huh? Secretary?" The pay is gonna be damn much! He could feel himself dancing in his mind already. At last, everything is gonna be fine for them.

"Hmm" Jungkook opened a drawer and brought out a file, he stretched it towards him.

Jimin moved closer to him and collected it from him.

"Those are the rules you're entitled to know and follow. You should know everything before resuming tomorrow"

Jimin nodded, still staring at the paper.

"You can take your leave" Jungkook said dismissively.

Jimin left the office without a word and Jin looked at Jungkook.