CHAPTER 28&29

This baby is back! Who Missed me?

                           ★★★★★

Jungkook stared at his body in shock. Damn, this guy in front of him was perfectly made.

His fresh protuded chest with his pink n*pples which were very hard as a result of the shower he just had. His flat tummy and his sexy navel then to his....

"Can't you just take your eyes away?" Jimin's loud voice jolted him out of his imagination.

That was when he realized it was all an imagination. Jimin was still in his towel🤣🤣🤣🤣!

**You guys were excited only to learn that it's just Jungkook's imagination haha** Am laughing hard rn🤣🤣, sorry to burst your bubbles

The kiss and the sudden loosening of the towel was all his imagination.

Seeing Jimin in his towel really brought crazy thoughts to his mind.

"You keep staring at me and it's making me uncomfortable" Jimin muttered, holding the towel very tight.

"Because you're so beautiful, I just can't take my eyes off you" Jungkook said truthfully.

He moved closer to him and Jimin held the shirt in his hand nervously. Why's he suddenly acting this way around him?

Jungkook got in front of him, he placed his hand on his bare shoulder, rubbing it lightly.

"I badly wanna do something right now" he whispered, his eyes fixed on his lips.

Jimin bit his lips slowly.

"But I want you to trust me first," he muttered.

"Our first encounter wasn't that good, so I need to let you know I ain't like that anymore" he said.

Jimin lowered his gaze to the floor, he couldn't even face him. Firstly, he kissed him by accident, then he cleaned his lips and licked his fingers. After then, he saw him in his short towel and then this?

"Jimin," Jungkook whispered.

He raised his head to look at him.

"I'm sorry. For treating you like others and for taking you for granted" he muttered.

"I shouldn't have done that to you. I fired you at your place of work because of my selfish desires, I made you work against your will and...."

"Jungkook" Jimin called slowly.

"Can you call me that again?" Jungkook whispered, his eyes getting misty.

"Call my name"

"Jung...." Jungkook slammed his lips on Jimin's before he could finish his word.

Jimin's eyes widened as he feast on his lips hungrily. His heart was beating so fast that he feared he might faint with the way it kept thumping out loud.