CHAPTER 65&66

★★★★★

YONSEI UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL***

Mrs. Kim' eyes were wide open in shock as Hyeonji continued to stare at her in disdain.

She couldn't understand why her daughter was suddenly treating her like a stranger. Yes, she understood the fact that she might be mad at her for her actions, but does this call for her to treat her this way?

"Baby, it's me, your mom," she whispered.

Hyeonji clamped her eyes tightly in pain and released a groan.

"My head hurts," she whispered.

"Your head? Oh no, I'll get the Doctor right away" Mrs. Kim said and rushed out of the room.

Hyeonji tried to raise her hand but found it difficult as a result of the drip connected to her hand.

"Am I a prisoner right now?" She muttered aloud.

Mrs. Kim returned with the Doctor who immediately preceded in checking her health status.

"What's wrong with her? She said her head hurts" Mrs. Kim said in a panic.

"Your daughter is fine now, ma'am. But she's suffering from amnesia as a result of the fall" the Doctor explained.

Mrs. Kim gasped as she covered her mouth with her hands.

"Does that mean she won't recognize me as her mom?" She asked slowly.

"Yes. We should just hope for the best" the Doctor said.

"Can you just remove this stuff from my body? It's suffocating" Hyeonji scoffed, obviously not interested in their conversations.

"We can do that since you're fine now," the Doctor smiled.

After a while, the Doctor left after he had disconnected all the pipes from her body. Hyeonji was left in only a patient's uniform.

"Erm..." Mrs. Kim cleared her throat.

"Do you need anything baby? Are you hungry? Or thirsty? Would you like to use the toilet?" Mrs. Kim rushed nervously.

"You're so noisy, did I tell you I'm hungry? You're so annoying" Hyeonji huffed.

Mrs. Kim gulped down nothing and pinched her nails nervously.

"Sorry baby, I just thought..."

"Can you stay away from me? You just can't stop talking and that's irritating" Hyeonji turned her back to her and closed her eyes.

Mrs. Kim sniffed as she stared at her back. This wasn't her daughter, her daughter would never treat her this way. Her daughter is cool and soft-hearted, she would never talk to her in this manner.

"I'm sorry baby if I annoyed you in any way you don't like. Good night, Mommy loves you" she said and left the room.

Hyeonji opened her eyes and scoffed loudly.

"Mommy my foot" she mumbled.

****

JEJU***

"Where's this place?" Cecilia asked Alexa after the cab dropped them at a small house.

"My grandmother's house. She died a few months ago" Alexa replied

"Don't worry ma'am, you're safe here. Master doesn't even know about this place so be rest assured" she added.

Cecilia nodded.

Alexa unlocked the door with a key and they both entered the house.

Cecilia looked around the house and noticed there was only a single bag of clothes in there.