CHAPTER 26&27

★★★★★

"Do you really have to do that?" Lisa asked, staring at her brother in disbelief.

"Why? He's my baby and I'm gonna do anything for him" Jungkook said.

Jimin buried his face to the floor, he couldn't even raise his head to stare at anyone present in the dining.
Jungkook has finally succeeded in making him uncomfortable in the presence of his family.

Mr. Jeon glanced at Jimin.

"So, can you tell me about you?" He asked.

Jimin raised his head to stare at him.

"About your family, your parents' occupation. And your profession" Mr. Jeon continued.

Jimin stared at Jungkook confused, they weren't even prepared for this.

"Let's skip this today, he's already uncomfortable already as it is" Jungkook quickly spoke out. He knows why his father is asking this question and he isn't ready for any shit right now.

"Why? I need to know more about him" Mr. Jeon said.

"The fact that I love him isn't enough proof that he's the right one?" Jungkook asked.

"At least I need to know if he's different from her," Mr. Jeon said.

Jungkook sighs loudly. He dropped the spoon in his hand on the table and stood up.

He went to Jimin and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go, baby. I think we're done here" he said.

Jimin stared at him wondering what suddenly went wrong.

"Okay, fine. Have your seat, I won't bother you about that" Mr. Jeon said.

"No need for that, we're taking our leave now" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook" Jimin called.

He stared at him and he shook his head slowly.

"Let's stay for a while," he muttered.

Jungkook sighs.

"Are you sure? Do you feel comfortable with it?" He asked.

He nodded with a smile.

"Fine" he went back to his seat.

"So, you were planning on leaving before?" Lisa asked.

Mr. Jeon stared at Jungkook waiting for his reply. He couldn't believe his son just listened to a man over him.

He must really love him a lot.

"Jimin is totally different from other girls or men I've dated, my heart is safe with him, I can assure you that" Jungkook said.

"I know," Mr. Jeon smiled. With what he had just seen, there's no room for any doubt again.

He glanced at Jimin.

"Feel free dear, and you're welcome into our home" he said.

"Thank you sir" Jimin said.

Jimin looked around wondering why there wasn't even a glimpse of his Mom. Not even a single picture of her is in the house.

He looked at Jungkook who was smiling with something Lisa said.

That night, he saw another side of him. The side that makes his heart flutter a lot.

"So, can you tell me more about how you guys met? How did my brother toasted you?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"He was actually a jerk," Jimin said.