CHAPTER 25

★★★★★

Jimin's eyes widened to the extent that it almost popped out of its socket.

Time stood still at that time as the both of them tried to register what was happening at that moment.

As if shocked by an electricity, Jimin placed his hand on Jungkook' chest and pushed him away slightly. He quickly moved back from him, his face red in embarrassment.

"Erm.... I...." He stuttered, turning his back to him immediately.

He was so embarrassed to the extent that he wished to disappear into the ground.

Jungkook let out a small smile, he could feel himself about to burst out in happiness.

Did they just kiss right now? Damn, his lips were so soft that he wished he could devour it till he was satisfied.

"That was a mistake, yeah it is.... I... Erm, I..." Jimin stuttered. He bit his lips which were trembling badly.

"I love it though" Jungkook grinned, licking his lips slowly.

Jimin shut his eyes tightly, he's never felt embarrassed like this in his entire life.

"Jimin" he called.

Jimin held his dress tightly, he couldn't even face him at that moment. His cheeks were all red in embarrassment.

"We need to get going," Jungkook muttered.

Slowly, Jimin opened his eyes and turned to face him. He was busy looking at the car as he couldn't even look at him in the eye.

Jungkook inserted his hand into his pocket and brought out a box. He moved closer to Jimin.

Jimin shifted back immediately and Jungkook placed his hand on his waist immediately to stop him.

He was expecting him to kick him or slap him just like the way he does, but he didn't which shocked him.

"Stay still" he muttered.

Jimin stood still, staring at his chest. Maybe there was something that's suddenly fascinating about his chest, he doesn't know.

Jungkook opened the box and it revealed a shiny diamond necklace.

"I want my boyfriend to look very beautiful in the presence of my Dad" he whispered.

Jimin stared at Jungkook but he wasn't looking at him. He removed the necklace from the box and moved his head closer to his.

His hand went to Jimin neck and he wore the necklace on him.

"The kiss was accidental, you don't have to feel bad about it," he mumbled.

At the mention of the kiss, Jimin's eyes went to Jungkook's lips and he subconsciously licked his.

Jungkook moved back and he smiled. The necklace stood prettily on his neck and he looked stunningly attractive.

"You're beautiful, very very beautiful" Jungkook muttered, staring at him. His eyes went to his hair and he smiled, just the way he loves it.

"We should get going," Jimin said rather awkwardly.

He nodded. He walked back to the car and opened the car door for Jimin.

Jimin slid in gently, Jungkook did at the other end and the car drove off.

Three figures stood by the window watching the two love birds till the car drove off.

"Awwn, they kissed," Jimoon gushed.

Chung Hee turned to him with a glare.

"Shut that mouth of yours" he warned.