CHAPTER 69&70

★★★★★

Hwasa at that moment has never felt humiliated in her life the way she felt at that moment. She was just compared to a beggar, like the f**k!

The guards cackled at their Boss's joke and that added more to Hwasa's humiliation.

She clutched the hem of her dress tightly as rage flowed through her blood

Jungkook smirked as he continued staring at her. He faced one of the guards.

"Give her some money and throw her out" he ordered.

"Yes Boss" two boys tried to grab Hwasa's arm but she stopped them.

"Don't touch me" she glared.

She stared at Jungkook, her eyes lingering on his arm around Jimin's waist. Her eyes went to Jimin's and she found herself growing angrier.

She could recognize him as the guy she saw him with at the Gala.

Jimin noticed the way Hwasa was staring at him and he smirked inwardly.

"Sunshine," he called slowly

Jungkook turned to him.

"Can you take me back to the room? I can't seem to feel my legs anymore" he pouts.

Jungkook chuckled and swept him off as he carried him bridal style.

"Sure, Cara Mia" he winked.

"I don't want to meet her here again or else I'll kill you" he warned the guards.

He kissed Jimin briefly before walking back to the house.

"Grab her and throw her out," a guy yelled.

Two guys grabbed Hwasa by the arm and hauled her out of the house roughly.

"Let go of me, don't touch me with your filthy hands!" Hwasa screamed till they finally got outside. They threw her to the floor roughly and threw some cash at her.

"Use it to fend for yourself, you should be thankful that the Boss is nice to give you some money," one of the guards said before entering the mansion.

The gate got locked immediately and Hwasa scoffed loudly in disbelief.

"Did Jungkook just do that to me?" She asked no one in particular.

"F**k, I won't give up. That bitch will surely pay" she screamed out in frustration.

She stood up and dusted her gown, she carried her bag and was about to walk away when she suddenly stopped.

She glanced at the money on the floor and smirked.

"This might as well be useful," she said to herself. She bent and picked up the money before walking away.

***

Jungkook got to his room and dropped Jimin on his feet gently. Jimin moved away from him and gave him a questioning gaze.

"I know what you're thinking, Cara," he muttered.

"Glad you know that. So, who's she? She can't just come into your house anyhow. And see, turns out to be the lady who was gawking at you at the Gala" Jimin said.

"Who's she, Jungkook? You guys seem to know each other" he added.

"She's my Ex, but believe me Cara, she's my past. I don't have anything to do with her anymore" Jungkook quickly said.

"Your Ex? And I didn't even know about her" he muttered, biting his lips.

"Cara,"

"Tell me everything about her, your relationship with her. How it ended, don't leave any single thing out" Jimin said, staring at him with a serious expression.