《 10. Lunchbox Friends 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The hassle, the fighting, they all want a bite of me
Photos, more photos
Then gossip 'bout hoes that they don't know
Oh, they talk shit though

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Much to your surprise, your quintet had managed to find an empty lunch table in the cafeteria. Everyone took a seat and ate from their trays. Thankfully, no one brought up that stunt you did a few minutes ago.

"Back to the task at hand! Let's eat!" Grim exclaimed happily as he began to eat his lunch. "Om nom nom! Delicious! The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy and the center is filled with gooey cheese!" Even though he was an annoying troublemaker, seeing him enjoy himself brought a small smile to your face.

"Om nom nom! So we saw your guys' dorm this morning but what are the other dorms like?" Grim asked. You were curious too.

"You know about the Great Seven statues displayed on Main Street, right?" A familiar voice spoke up. You turned to see Cater sit down at the table with a taller boy with mossy green hair, yellow eyes and black glasses. "There's seven of them so there are seven dorms."

"So there's a matching theme for each one..." You mumbled curiously. That skyrocketed your already growing interest. There must be various and encapsulating dorm designs and characters. The lion for example, did the dorm look like the grasslands? And the sea witch, was it underwater?

"Ding ding, correct!" Cater cheered before looking at your plate and instantly turning confused. "Hey (Y/N), where's all your vegetables? You need to be eating healthy!"

Your plate was filled to brim with various meats, no single other type of food in sight. You weren't really thinking about it and chose randomly, since meats were your only diet in the woods. "Eh..."

What's wrong with it? I just picked what I liked... You thought in confusion.

"Geh! You're the guy from this morning!" Ace nearly jolted from his seat at the sight of Cater.

Grim glared at him angrily. "You tricked us into painting those roses for you!"

Cater smiled sadly. He was definitely feeling welcomed here. "Saying I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I wanted to. It's just how things are done in our dorm." He insisted as he held his cheek.

"You were grinning all the while..." Deuce retorted skeptically.

"Now, now, Deucey." Cater spoke up. "Those rules are only for inside the dorm so now I'm just your kind upperclassman." Deuce was shocked by his informalities.

"D-Drop the nickname!"

The green haired boy chuckled. "That's just how Cater shows affection." He explained.

"Who's that guy next to you?" Ace asked what you had been wondering.

"Oh, my bad. I'm Trey." He introduced himself. "Trey Clover. I'm a third year in Heartslabyul like Cater."

"And you're the freshmen put in charge of that ramsh—" He promptly cleared his throat. "Unused dorm, right?" Trey looked at Yuu then over to you. "And the first girl student, pleasure to meet you by the way."

You nodded as he continued. "I heard from Cater. Sorry about all the trouble these guys from our dorm have caused the two of you." He apologized politely.

"It's alright." Yuu assured him.

"They're pretty entertaining." You joined in with a hum.

Ace lowered his head with a sigh. "I'm sitting right here..." He pouted.