《 15. Pity Party 》

━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames

━━━━━━༻♡༺━━━━━━

「 ●̷̢̛͔̹̰̭̮͎͙͇͓̥͛͂̀͛͂̓̓͐̉͘͝͝●̵̲̎̈̎̓͑̎͋͝͠●̶̝̥̒̈́̑̃̅͑͋̎̆●̷̢̡͎͓̯̥̤̀͂̿͆͐̾̈̀͠͝●̵̯͚̗̜̔̋̇●̴̛͎̻̏̈́̈́̑●̷̢͕͒̈́̀͑̀́̓́̆͊͠●̷̞̜͖̰̳͕̗͕̒͒͝●̵̨͍̦̦̬̲̀̅̌̓͜ͅ●̷̭̳̮̈́̉●̷̛͎̟̠̞̈́̋͒͝ͅ●̷̧̟̦̄̆́͒̐͗̌̿̕●̸̭̥̩̺̉̅̃̕͘͠●̴͔̥͛͊̈́̆͋̓̆͜●̸̧̗̫̹͖̞̝͈͉͌̓̀͂̒͋́̔̓̎͝●̵̳̜̖̰̞̔̋̏̽̃̓͊̐̋●̴̛̫̦̈́̔̐͋̍̑̋̀͜●̴̜̿̈͆̅̌͂̉̓̑̚͠●̶̣̌͑̅̍̆͂̂̏͐̓̏͒̕ͅ●̶̧̩̯̮̺͎̖̱̥̼̤̤̮͛̍̌͊͗͐͒●̵̖̜̱̗̜̲͍̪̒͛̽͌͊͂̏͑͐͛͆̚͝●̶̱̳͚̺̮̖͈̖̖̯̭̙͒͋̍̈́͂̍̿̀̍͜●̷̨̹̭̼̥̭̣̬͉͈̼͍͗̾̎̈́̑͗̐͘͝●̶͎̲̇̀̍̽͊̚●̴̠̩͙̯̤̯̦͕͈̑̄●̶̝̫̙̻̏●̸̡̨̛̤͔̲̬̖͕͚̲̜̀●̴̢̛̮͔̱̻̈́●̶̨̡̜̱̥͎̹̹̥̭̽̈́̓̓̎̉̿̋͛̒●̸̡̛̩͙͙̳̲̲̥̭̪̉͑̇̑͜͠͝●̸̡̛̻̳̖͎̝̜̪͔̬͕͑̋̂̌̂̉̈́̓̋͘̚͜͠●̸̡̛̭̤̼̲̜͖͉͚̀͗̏͜

Just then, everything had gone dark for a moment. A large burst of darkness consumed what was now your world. A never-ending void of black. There was no sound, as if you had suddenly gone both blind and deaf for a brief second.

What's happening...?

Were you asleep? Had you been dreaming this entire time?

That's right...

All of this had been a dream.

None of it was real. There was never another world. The school, the people you met, the days you shared, all of it was simply figments of your imagination. That's right, your mind had been playing tricks on you, making you mistake your dreams for reality.

Who could blame you though? After the lapse in judgement you had with that little girl and the huntsman, surely you would've escaped to the world of dreams.

And usually in dreams, this was the part where you would wake up.

As soon as you opened your eyes, you'd wake up back in those mystical woods. The familiar woods you lived in. Your home.

That's what you wanted to believe.

Unfortunately, when you had finally came back to your senses, you were met not with a return to the woods, but a horrifying nightmare.

The worst part of it all was that it was real.

Stumbling back, you looked up in horror. Hovering above you all was a pale boy with familiar red hair and piercing crimson eyes, one of them set ablaze. His attire was a twisted gothic display, ripped up sleeves and tattered dark red cape. A crown of darkness atop his head. His new appearance looked almost demonic.

Behind him was a gigantic shadow which took the form of a familiar dress-wearing crowned figure. It resembled a queen. Ink oozed from it's glassy broken heart shaped containment which was the head of the figure. Smoke came off of its body in waves.

That's... Riddle...?

It was difficult for you to fathom his new dark semblance. He had an entirely different atmosphere to him. The aura radiating off of him was a particular aura you had experienced before and knew all too well. Malice in its purest form.