《 48. bad guy 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Meanwhile, at the Mostro Lounge. The normally chill establishment was becoming... quite rowdy. Customers were arguing with each other, and overall raising the volume for the usually calming venue.

"HEY! I want my drink and I want it NOW!" A customer demanded with a shout. He slammed the table with his fists.

"Meat! Meat! Hyaaa ha ha ha!" Another person was yelling loudly. He had a pile of dishes on his table. He was fighting with another customer over them.

"Hey, that's MY meat! I ordered that!"

"You know, we don't actually serve that drink here...." Yuu advised with a weary smile. While all of that was going on, he was currently kindly informing another customer about their order. In Jade and Floyd's absence, he was stuck doing damage control.

It's never been this crowded... He observed. What was going on?

"I don't care! I want this drink...... NOW!!!!" The Savanaclaw student insisted angrily.

In his years of experience in servicing jobs, Yuu knew the phrase, 'the customer was always right.' He had been taught to hardwire that mantra into his head.

Though... that really doesn't apply here when this item he wants is NOT ON THE MENU!!!!

Despite the intensely frustrating circumstances, Yuu offered the student a patient grin. "Sir, we unfortunately cannot make this drink, as it is not on the menu. Might I suggest something similar?"

"NO." The student retorted, and Yuu's kind smile twitched.

"What a mess." Leona observed with an apathetic glance. He had never seen this place in such a disarray. It was crowded, loud, and full of discourse. It's like this place was experiencing opposite day, as it wasn't what this place was made for.

Ruggie joined Leona's side in watching the chaos unfolding in the Lounge. Normally, this would've been entertaining, but... His ears flatted in disbelief. "I can't find Azul anywhere, what gives?"

"Beats me." The lion answered as he held his hip. He watched as Yuu struggled to lead the other Octavinelle workers among the rowdy students. "The only one on standby is that herbivore, and they're wringing him dry."

It didn't make any sense. Why was Azul hiding? His beloved Lounge was falling apart, and he was choosing to shy away?

"I'll let (Y/N) know." Ruggie offered, whipping out his phone. "Hopefully they haven't gone to the coral sea yet."

────── ♡♤♢♧ ──────

Azul was ignoring the knocking at the doors. He stood by his desk, staring at the dented safe in anticipation. He was trying his best to tune out the deafening noise of a dorm full of students outside.

"...Jade and Floyd will settle things. All I have to do is stay right here." He echoed his thoughts once again.

Now that he had knowledge of his shortcoming, he wasn't going to fail this time. He had assurance he wouldn't.

"Ramshackle Dorm and the photo are as good as mine... and I'll get the expansion I deserve." Azul could hardly wait. At this point, he could practically taste the victory. After checking his watch, he realized it was just a few minutes away.