《 40. Play Date 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

I don't want to play no games
I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

By the time you returned to Ramshackle, it was incredibly late. You entered the building, Jade, Floyd, Grim, and Yuu were with you.

You hadn't spoken to Yuu. Mostly because you couldn't, but also because you were still angry at him.

How could he bargain Ramshackle without telling you?!

Fulfilling this contract was gonna be a lot more challenging now, and it's his fault.

Behind you, Jade surveyed the area. This was the abode you had been staying in? How quaint. "Oh, so this is Ramshackle Dorm? This is my first time stepping foot inside, but it is quite the charming place." He commented.

As he walked, he methodically scrutinized the architecture, taking everything in. Internally, he was picturing their own furniture in the empty spaces. Additionally, he was making mental notes of possible renovations. "It's close to the school, too, so I think it will be the perfect place for Mostro Lounge's 2nd location." He determined.

Meanwhile, Floyd wandered around the room, opening doors and looking at things. He seemed to be having a blast inspecting every nook and cranny. Just then, a rumor he heard once before came to his mind. "There are ghosts here, right~? Sounds pretty interesting~"

"Why're you guys followin' us inside, anyway?" Grim finally spoke up. Last time he checked, none of you invited them over!

Floyd went over to him, and crouched down to his level. "Yuu offered this place as part of his collateral, remember?" He informed him gleefully.

As he said that, you glanced over at the student in question. Why...

Grim jolted in shock while Floyd got back up. This was Grim's first time hearing about this, and he couldn't believe it. Yuu had betrayed him.... again?! "Wha–!?"

"We've been meaning to confiscate this dorm. Azul gave us direct orders to finally take it off your hands." Jade filled your group in.

"WHAT?!" Grim shrieked. Your shoulders went slack in realization.

They're kicking us out, aren't they?

"This dorm belongs to Azul until you hold up your end of the bargain. Hence, I'm afraid I must ask you to vacate the premises immediately." Jade asked politely.

Floyd chimed in, smiling at you. "Don't worry, we'll give you time to pack your stuff. So nice, right?"

"Should the day come that Azul becomes the permanent owner, everything in here will be forfeit to him. Please keep that in mind, okay?" The other twin reminded your trio.

Floyd couldn't help but laugh at your panicked expression. "Fufufu~ It's gonna be okay~! If you bring the picture back in three days, we'll return everything to you~" He insisted.

The two eels ominously chuckled as they watched you. Their delightful smiles at your misfortune were unsettling.

"Wha–!? I have to take all my canned tunas with me...!" Grim raced up the steps at lightning speed.

You shot the twins a disapproving scowl before heading up to your room. Yuu had followed you upstairs.

Once you went into your space, you packed all of your necessities. Though, that meant you had to leave some of your nice clothes in your closet.