《 14. Class Fight 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

The teacher broke us up after I broke her
And my one true love called me a monster

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

「 ●●● 」

Kicked out from the Heartslabyul once again, the five of you snuck around through the Rose Maze. Not only was it humiliating, but all of you were completely miserable. None of you could leave like this, stuck in these agonizing collars. Accepting being magicless would mean admitting defeat.

There had to be something you could do.

You couldn't help but occasionally reach up to your neck. A constant reminder that it wasn't a dream.

I can't believe I let myself get caught. You thought sadly.

"Damn it! I'm so pissed off! That little red-haired menace! Does he plan on turning into the Queen of Hearts himself?!" Ace growled angrily. He could see the similarities. That brat was a wannabe if he's ever seen one.

Deuce sighed sorrowfully to himself. "Getting thrown out for disobeying the Prefect... I'm slowly drifting away from becoming a model student..." He lamented.

Grim on the other hand, was practically struggling to walk straight.

"Ugh, this collar is so suffocating and heavy, yanno?" He mumbled as he stumbled all over the place. It was certainly weighing him down.

Everyone was suffering because of these collars. It was its own special type of hell.

All of a sudden, a floating head appeared, interrupting your moment of suffering. "What's up with all of ya~? Wearin' all those collars like that~" He mused with a meow.

Everyone jolted in bewilderment as they stared at it in horror.

"GYAHHHH!!! A HEADLESS GHOST!!" Grim screeched as he ducked behind you.

The purple haired boy chuckled lazily in realization before the rest of his body faded into view. "Oh, oopsies~ I forgot to show ya my body." He said as you studied him.

He had choppy and messy mauve hair with light lavender streaks. He had cat ears as well as cat-like yellow eyes. You noticed he wasn't wearing a school uniform, but then again neither were you.

"Wh-what the... So you've got a body, too..." Deuce uttered in shock. "You are?"

"I'm Alchemi Alchemivich Pinkaa." He introduced himself. "I got kitty magic, but also human magic. I'm sorta a weird guy."

He didn't even need to spell it out. Everyone could tell from just looking at him.

"Alche—Come again?" Ace questioned, immediately forgetting his entire name.

The boy chuckled at that. "Everyone calls me Che'nya~ At the very least, I'm super different from those guys in there~" He grinned playfully as he held up his balled up hands like paws.

"Strange..." You muttered to yourself quietly.

"Strange?" Che'nya echoed before vanishing. Everyone looked around in confusion.

He's gone...?

"Where'd he..."

You sniffed the air and sensed he was behind you. You spun around and he appeared. He seemed surprised you caught him.