《 32. dumb dumb 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

I just wanna be the comic relief
Making jokes, not taking any responsibilities

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

"It's time for class to start, whelps. Get to your seats. First, I'll hand you back your tests." Mr. Crewel began. He had a bundle of papers in his gloved hands.

Deuce clenched his fists. "This is it—the moment of truth."

Grim was practically reaching for the papers in Crewel's hand. "Myah hah! Gimme! Gimme! I want that test, Prof!" He cheered.

Crewel raised the papers out of his reach. "Settle down, Grim. Stay. STAY!" He commanded. The monster obeyed and sat back down.

The teacher walked back over to the front of his desk. "I'll call you by your class number. Number one!"

He went through the entire roster until each person got their tests back. You were able to get yours halfway in.

The others were looking at their scores. Everyone seemed satisfied with their results.

"Hooray! 92 points!" Ace cheered contently.

Deuce was baffled by his score. He could barely believe it. "88 points! I-I can't believe there would be a day I scored over 80..." He uttered. He was clutching his paper tightly in shock.

"Check it out, Yuu, (Y/N)! I got an 85!" Grim showed his paper to the two of you.

"Good job!" Yuu praised the group.

"You guys deserve it." You replied with a smile.

Ace coughed. "What'd you get, (Y/N)?" He asked curiously as he turned to you.

Glancing down, you looked at your test with growing anticipation. Admittedly, you were nervous yet excited to see your test scores. Did your intensive study routine and test practice pay off? Biting your lip, you peeled back the paper and checked the numbers.

98 points.

Your face lit up in happiness. You did it!

Smiling brightly, you turned the paper around, showing the others your score.

"98!" Deuce uttered in shock. He was dumbfounded by how intelligent you were.

"Wow~ Someone's a smart cookie." Ace commented with intrigue. Beauty and brains, you really were the complete package.

"Good work, (Y/N). I expected as much from you." Yuu chuckled. The compliments you got made your heart skip a beat.

"...What was your score Yuu?" You decided to ask the young man. Since he was a half student, his scores would be averaged with Grim's in the gradebook. Regardless, you were curious how well he did on the test.

The young man chuckled before revealing his test score. Your jaw nearly dropped when you saw it.

100 points.

"N-No way..." Yuu's score was perfect. Deuce was about to pass away from how many times he was taken aback. Too many reveals.

"Damn..." Ace whistled in surprise. "You two better not touch that grading curve, got it?"

While you thoughtfully nodded, Yuu feigned shock. He jokingly held his hand over his heart. "Me? I would never." He said playfully.

Either way, you were very proud of everyone's scores. They studied hard, and were rewarded for it. "Anyways, I'm happy for you all! Good job, everybody." You said to the others. It was a day for celebration.