《 ♡ Bonus Track 2: Say So (Part Finale) ♡ 》

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

He ain't ever even been impressed like this
Prolly why I got him quiet on the set like zip

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

Yuu was still out studying with Grim and the others, so you had the entire dorm to yourself.

Admittedly, you were excited to wear the new outfits you got. It was a breath of fresh air from the uniform you normally donned. Rosalia had gotten you pumped to dress up.

"H-Hey (Y/N)..." Rosalia poked her index fingers together. "Can I borrow some clothes...?"

The pretty dress Rosalia had been wearing was a bit dirty from falling over so many times. You were surprised it hadn't torn in the scuffle with the witch.

You were happy to lend her some. "Of course!" You smiled.

After that was settled, you and Rosalia tried on the clothes you bought. The two of you changed and then went to your vanity mirror.

Among all the clothes, Rosalia noticed the shopping bag holding your expensive dress remained untouched. "You're not wearing the dress?" She inquired curiously.

"Nah... I wanna save it for a special occasion." You replied.

Rosalia smirked. "Ooh, like a date?"

You nearly fell over from shock. "N-NO!"

"Joking~!" Rosalia giggled again. "Anyways, let's do your makeup now!"

Rosalia began to instruct you on everything you needed to know about makeup. She knew a lot about it because she talked to a lot of girls and Pomefiore students before. You eagerly listened, since you were curious about these sorts of things and wanted to learn more. After that, she helped you with doing your makeup and then did her own.

"And... BAM! Do you see this eyeliner?!" She said excitedly, pointing at her eyes. Her words made you chuckle.

Once you were finished, the two of you looked in the mirror in awe. You looked different, yet pretty. It's just as Rosalia said, the makeup had enhanced your features.

"Wow..." You uttered.

"We're so pretty!!!!!" Rosalia squealed as she clasped her hands together.

She turned to you, eyes shining in excitement. "We gotta go out and walk around! We'll totally get attention from the guys!"

A devious idea popped into her head. "Maybe we should go interrupt Yuu and the others with their studying, heheheh!" Rosalia chuckled mischievously.

"Okay...?" You had no idea what you were agreeing to.

────── ♡ ──────

If you thought you were getting stares before, it was nothing compared to the looks you were getting now.

However, you weren't nervous. Hanging around Rosalia in her full human form had given you a burst of confidence. You stopped being bothered by the stares. Now that you had your friend with you, you could pridefully walk down the halls. Your ears picked up the sound of students calling the two of you pretty.

Must be because I'm standing next to Rosalia or something.

"So where's the others?" Rosalia asked.

"They said they were studying spells. Must be in the library." You deduced.

Rosalia gaze wandered over to the wall. She turned to face a painting. "I still can't believe I have a physical body now. This is so cool!"