《 ♡ Bonus Track 2: Primadonna (Part 1) ♡ 》

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

Living life like I'm in a play
In the limelight, I want to stay

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

Amidst the busy hallways of Night Raven College, you walked, searching around curiously. The heels of your Mary Jane shoes clicked against the tile floor as you walked. You were getting stares, but that was a common occurrence. You were already used to it.

Aside from your trips to the library, this was the first time you decided to venture off by yourself. This was your 'once in a lifetime' chance to go explore the school, but without Yuu, Grim, Ace, or Deuce at your side. You were completely alone on this endeavor.

If you remember correctly, Cater said the west building by the corridor stairs...

Carefully, you headed in the direction your memory told you, unsure if it was even the correct path.

Soon enough, you reached a flight of stairs with another hallway nearby. There weren't any students here, you observed. However, even if the number of students had dwindled to zero, you seemingly couldn't escape the commotion.

It was strange. Even though the hallway was empty, you could still hear faint chatter echoing off the walls. They traveled far off to the ends of the corridor. Still, they sounded relatively close. It was as if people were in your presence, but they were invisible.

How?

The first assumption that came to your mind was that ghosts loitered the school, but you would've known that by now. After crushing your guess, you looked around curiously. You found your gaze wandering over the various paintings hung on the walls. Suddenly, it hit you.

The source of the clamor was the paintings. The paintings were talking. They were talking to each other.

Now that your suspicions were confirmed, you continued down the hall, picking up your speed. Curiously, you scrutinized each painting you passed by until...

You stopped in front of one.

"And so I said no, of course!" A feminine voice replied from the painting.

Taken aback, you observed her for a second before speaking. "Um, excuse me..." You spoke up at last.

The girl in the painting stopped speaking to the painting adjacent to her. Once she heard you, she turned to face you. Her eyes went wide as soon as they fell on you.

"Oh my goodness... could it be...?!" She gasped as she scanned you up and down, almost in disbelief. She then smiled brightly with excitement. The girl was so ecstatic, it seemed like she would jump out of the painting. "A fellow girl! Finally! Hello hello~!"

Curiously, you studied her features. It was as Cater said, she was extremely beautiful. Had she not been stuck in that painting, you would've mistaken her for a princess.

"Hello! You're Rosalia, right?" You deduced before introducing yourself with a smile. Her bubbly nature seemed to be rubbing off on you, as you felt more relaxed and content in her presence. "My name is (Y/N)."

Rosalia's eyes shone in excitement. If she had feet, she'd be bouncing up and down on them. "No way! You're the (Y/N)! I'm so glad to finally meet you!"

Her response caused you to blink, and tilt your head slightly in surprise. "Huh? You already know me?" You couldn't help but ask. Am I that popular?