《 ♡ Bonus Track: R.E.M ♡ 》

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

Excuse me, um... I love you

━━━━━━༻♡♡♡༺━━━━━━

...What's with all the hearts everywhere?

You couldn't help but notice the single symbol plastered around the school in all sorts of fashions. On the walls, on cards, even on some people's clothes.

"Hey Ace, Deuce, is there an event at the school today for Heartslabyul?" You finally decided to ask. It was the only thing you could theorize.

Deuce shook his head while Ace held the back of his neck.

"Nah, we don't have one of those until next week..." Ace stated as he recalled the schedule off his memory.

"Then why are there hearts? What's going on?" You unintentionally sounded more concerned than curious.

The others briefly stared at you with dumbfounded looks.

"Oh! You don't know Valentine's Day either, (Y/N)?" Ace realized.

Valentine's Day?

"No, what's that?" You asked curiously.

"Yeah what is that? I don't know either!" Grim piped up.

The boys collectively turned red as Deuce apprehensively began to explain. "W-Well, it's about..."

Before he could continue, you felt someone gently take your hand and gracefully spin you around to face them.

"(Y/N), I love you~!" Cater mused lovingly with lowered lids and a passionate smile as he presented you with a bouquet of roses.

WHAT?!

WHAT THE HELL?!

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?!?!?!" The other four behind you yelled in shock and confusion.

Your eyes widened in bewilderment, face turning a bright shade of red. It was a challenge forming a coherent sentence. "Cater- you- wha?"

What is he talking about?!

He took your hand and stared deep into your eyes, taking your breath away. "Mm, You're so cute, (Y/N). I couldn't help myself. If you'll be mine, I'll promise to make you the happiest girl in the world." He proposed to you, handing you the bouquet.

Unbeknownst to Cater, chaos was brewing because of his confession.

"Ew!" Grim pretended to vomit in his mouth.

Yuu raised a curious brow. Deuce looked like he was going to say something but held against it.

"Hey! Woah! Cut it out!" Ace shouted amongst the chaos. He was going to intervene on whatever this was.

You were speechless. You knew Cater flirted with you because you were a girl, but straight up saying things like that was freaking you out. You hardly knew each other!

"Cater..."

"Yes, my love?"

"I think..."

"You have the wrong person." You stated bluntly.

Ace and Grim both burst into laughter while Deuce had a look of sudden relief.

Why did Cater randomly profess his love to you anyways? And why you of all people? This time for sure it had to be a joke. There's no way anyone would...