《 ♡ Bonus Track 3: Nobody's Business (Part 2) ♡ 》

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Your love is perfection
Please point me in the right direction

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Yuu averted his eyes for a moment before locking with yours. "Aha... well, it was supposed to be a surprise..." He began with a nervous smile. "Though now that you've seen me, I don't want you to think I'm up to no good..."

"I still wanted to make it up to you. As such, I was asking around about a possible solution." He explained.

Jack remembered Yuu asking about something like that. He didn't really know how to answer though, since he wasn't too knowledgeable about what girls liked. His only reference was his kid sister, but he wasn't sure how much that would help. Ruggie referred him over to Rosalia.

"Grim, Ace, and Deuce had no idea. Then I asked Azul and Rosalia, and they both suggested to do or get something for you that you'd want. Like a gift."

Yuu had a mildly excited grin on his face. Placing his hand on the table, he met your eyes. "So? What do you want most right now?" He asked.

You paused, blinking in surprise. What do I want...? You didn't expect Yuu to go this far to make up his mistake. It was touching, but truthfully, there was nothing you wanted badly at the moment. (Except to go home, but Yuu was a magicless human...) And even then, he didn't need to buy you anything. It was the thought that counted, and you appreciated the sentiment.

"There's really nothing I want right now..." You confessed. After all, you had your friends, you did well enough in school, and you had plenty of money to spend on nice things. Life was pretty good right now, and off the top of your head, there wasn't much that you wanted to add to that.

Perhaps you're thinking too hard about this...

"I see..." His smile fell about an inch. It made you feel a little guilty about turning him down.

"Come on, (Y/N). Seriously?" Ruggie spoke up. "It's a rare opportunity that Yuu is giving you right now!"

"He'll do anything you ask, and you won't take it?" He continued. "If I were you, I'd have him waiting on my hand and foot. Especially since he made you suffer without a voice for a few days...shishi~"

"Ruggie kinda has a point..." Jack broke his silence. "If Yuu wants to own up, you should give him a chance, you know?" It might give him closure, or something along those lines.

You went quiet for a moment. They're right, maybe you've been too nice about it... but what would you have him even do? There wasn't much you wanted at the moment, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to be a little more hedonistic.

What do I want...

As you wracked your brain, you suddenly came up with an idea. "...Okay. I've got it." You put your hands on your lap, and turned to Yuu.

"I want to play a video game."

Upon hearing that, the entire table went silent. A video game? Nobody was anticipating that sort of answer. Yuu raised a curious brow. That was an odd way to phrase it, but since you were new to most tech-related things, you got a pass. It was kinda cute.

However, it was too broad of a request. "Play a game...? You're gonna need to be more specific, (Y/N)..." Yuu chuckled softly. What kind of video game?

"Do you just want to play a game with him? Or..." Ruggie chimed in. He's sure there's plenty of people in Ignihyde that'd loan you a console.