S1E2

Reading time: 25 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: panic attack

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You, Nya and Kiko were hanging out in your room when there was a knock on the door. "Come in" As soon as you said that, four apologetic-looking boys stepped inside your room.

Nya crossed her arms. "We're sorry" It was quite impressive how they said that at the exact same time, almost like they practiced it beforehand. "We shouldn't have bully a child..." Jay looked away.

"It was a stupid idea..." Kai kept his head down but his eyes were on you making him look like a kicked puppy.

"I should have stopped them" Zane bowed slightly.

"Can we make it up for you by training?" Cole smiled, kind of awkwardly, looking at you with pleading eyes.

"How much time have you spend practicing that?"

"You don't wanna know, sis..."

"Huh..." The girl turned her head towards you, waiting for your answer to the apology to know what her reaction should be.

You obviously took the apology.

Just as the phrase 'Apology accepted' left your mouth Nya smiled brightly, as if someone flipped a switch to change her mood.

Taking the boys offer to train with you, all six of you got to the front yard. Now, when someone says 'train' and '(name)', or if that's what they have in mind, then it means you trying to finally succeeded on that fricking course, I mean, even Nya could do it! So while Kai practices his spinjitzu you try to learn it, Cole and Jay are sparing hand-to-hand combat and Zane meditates as Kiko sniffs over his unmoving form.

Everything went smoothly, not counting how you almost failed again but somehow managed to steady yourself, until Zane decided to stand up and cause chaos. The dragonling jumped back a little from the sudden movement, when the teen jumped off his place and started to run through the course just as you did. You were surprised when he suddenly run past you, this caused you to panic and slip, getting hit and thrown straight into both Jay and Cole. All three of you landed on the stone floor, you somehow ended between them.

When Zane finished the course he did spinjitzu, leaving a thick layer of ice along his way, and causing Kai to slip and land on you and the boys, you let out a groan being totally squished, perhaps not as much as Jay but still. "This roof isn't big enough for the five of us..." Kai grunted when he got off the ninja pile you all created. Cole quickly followed him, leaving your and Jay's limp bodies as both of you breath heavily. Another thing you already learned was that you and him were the lightest from anybody else in the house... monastery.

"Correction: this roof isn't big enough for him" Cole stared daggers at his friend in white.

You felt light poking at your shoulder and got off the blue ninja, letting him sit up as you still laid down, Kiko was on you in a matter of seconds making extra sure you're okay. "It's like he's in his own world" Jay stated, then raised his voice yelling in Zane's direction, "I bet he can't even hear us!"

"Sensei, Zane's... weird" You lightly pushed Kiko off and looked up seeing Wu walking towards you.

"What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?"

"No, Sensei, he's weird weird" Cole squinted his eyes looking at how Zane bumped his head while bowing to one of the course dummies.

"We like the guy! He's really smart. He's just... a little off sometimes..." Kai chimed in trying to justify their point.