S3E2

Me: *puts down a new tissue box and a note next to it that says: "Do NOT eat"*
You:
[insert reaction/response]

Edit: The box got eaten, again –,–

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reading time: 22 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: mentioning of kidnapping (ya know, the norm for this season)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"This is a perfect place to lay low. No evil robots, no cameras, no problems" Angelo said while the ninja were trying to hide their vehicles amongst the trees. Cole actually picked up two trees and put them over his mech.

Kai looked around, noticing one person wasn't there. "Where's Lloyd?"

The teen laughed, "He's with his parents"

"Lord Garmadon?"

"He doesn't go by that title anymore" Angelo furrowed his brows, slightly offended.

"I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help" Zane said and the other three nodded.

"Well, he's not the only person there" Angelo smiled, the four quickly did the same, knowing who he was talking about. "Let's go!"

"Uh, can we go?" The red ninja raised a brow, not sure if he was welcome in a house of his past nemesis.

"Why not? And it's me who's leading you there so I'm sure you'll be fine" He waved his hand, the ninja looked at each other and followed him.

I mean, half of them had someone deeply connected to them there. What could possibly go wrong?

***

What Angelo failed to mention was how mad both you and Garmadon were at them. Hell, all three of you were mad if you counted Kiko! After dropping Lloyd off he obviously explained the whole situation, and as much as you were terrified with Overlord being alive, twice as much you were angry at you dumbass friends for endangering your child.

Again.

What was with them and these stupid, danger-involving ideas!?

So, when they got to the monastery, and the living part you inhabited, they were meet with angry glares, and some growling coming from the dragonling. The only one who got at least a little bit of compassion was Zane, who was quickly hugged by his brother, looking more human than ever before, though his bright yellow eyes betrayed he actually wasn't one.

Garmadon sighed and covered his face with his hand, "Would you mind telling me, how could you possibly have the audacity to invade my household after endangering my son? And to bring weapons with you!?" Cole cringed, hard. He knew about the 'no weapons, no violence' policy going on Sensei G's (as Angelo greeted him) Monastery grounds, of course he knew, he was there almost every day!

"Angelo brought us here..." Kai said quietly, feeling ashamed under the harsh glare.

"Well, I'm going to need you to leave. I have some things to do before my evening's lesson, and you've already proven you cannot be trusted anywhere near something of mine" Garmadon then looked directly at the black ninja, "I expected better from you" The teen shifted in his spot, hanging his head down as his cheeks turned pink from embarrassment.