S1E12 & 13: The Great Devourer

Reading time: 26 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: intrusive thoughts (only for a moment), the calmest panic attack you ever seen, technically gore

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lloyd was supposed to be mad at you, he should be mad at you really! You left him!

But how could he hold you leaving him against you, when it wasn't even your fault?

And how could he be mad, when you came home with red eyes and clearly at the verge of crying?

Seeing this, he decided to push his hurt feelings aside and cuddle with you, Nya and Kiko. Not that you leaving him would change how much he loves cuddling in the first place.

***

The atmosphere was kind of tense, of course it was, even though Lloyd kept on cuddling to you he was obviously still angry, and your team was visibly worried about the fact you were crying the other day.

Breakfast was very awkward. You felt eyes on you throughout all of it and as soon as you were done you run out of the room leaving Kiko to this mess. It wasn't for long though as he was quick to join you, Lloyd did the same thing and all three of you ended up in the training room. You continued practicing for spinjitzu which you still couldn't do, in the meantime the children played some games.

After a few minutes you stopped your practice, closed your eyes, took a deep breath and attempted to spin.

Aaand you failed, as always...

As you fall onto the floor you heard a mocking laughter. "You truly are pathetic" Your eyes widen recognizing the voice, before you managed to stand up the purple snake became visible.

"Pythor!! H-how did you get aboard?" You tried standing up but he caught you by the throat.

"Hey!" Lloyd yelled whilst Kiko growled angrily, but Pythor ignored them.

"You think I would allow the ninja to steal the Fangblades from me?" He snicker and lean in, you struggled against his hold but it only caused him to tighten his grip, slowly cutting off your oxygen. When it started to be really dangerous Kiko jumped at the snake, he was quickly knocked away.

Then the snake was hit by a notebook. "Let (name) go!" Pythor rolled his eyes throwing you towards the dragonling, as you were coughing and trying to get some oxygen he slithered to the small boy and picked him up causing him to struggle. "Ugh! You'll never get away with it!"

"Lloyd!" Before the snake could do anything to him Kiko attacked him again, this time he managed to bite into his scaly hand. While Pythor was trying to get him off you stood up and run at him, he let go when you kicked his back and sent him into the wall. Not wasting any time, you grabbed Lloyd and run out of the room and into the deck. "Guys!!"

"(name)? What happened? Why're you run—?" Nya started but you cut her off.

"Pythor's on board!!'

Everyone gasped. "We need to get rid of those, now!!" Kai yelled before running towards the edge, however he was stopped by Kiko being thrown at him.

Pythor grunted while looking in disgust at his arm which now was covered in blood and dragon saliva. "I meant to do it the easy way, but since this little abomination of yours decided to interrupt me I guess we have to do this the good ol' way"