S4E5

Reading time: 23 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

What was the Tournament's first rule again?

Doesn't matter, since everybody seem to just fucking ignore it.

Right after you left the monastery and the Impostor went to bed (though who could really know what he was doing) Garmadon quickly contacted his brother and told him what his students would be doing in the nearest future.

Wu was both concerned and relieved, Nya may or may not have been drama-dumping on him ever since he offered to help her with rebuilding the Destiny's Bounty. The girl must have been bored for longer time now as she immediately dedicated herself to finding out where exactly her friends and brother were.

Guess somebody else would have to finish the Bounty.

While on the search, Nya got herself a little help from the Falcon, which immediately made her realize Zane was in fact still alive (even before Cole found him in that cell). Perhaps her sharing this information with the rest was the thing that made the older brother realize the 'kid' in his monastery wasn't his son. So, while Garmadon went to confront the little Impostor, Nya got to do more spy work.

The morning after the kids scheme was uncovered Dareth decided to humor himself in his boring life, since you weren't around he didn't have to pose as anything close to an adult. While he was in the city doing anything that seem fun to him, Nya was trying to figure out what was the deal with the noodle trucks. Fate had it in for them to meet that night.

And so Dareth joined the girl on her little infiltration mission.

All with Garmadon being none the wiser on someone else missing from his monastery.

***

Nya parked the D.B. Express in a cave not far away from Chen's palace. "All right, Dareth. Let's move in"

"Wait a minute" Dareth grabbed her wrist and pulled her back just as she was about to leave. The girl stared at him while he opened a makeup kit. "Have I ever told you that I am master of disguise?"

"Is that makeup?"

"No, no, this is the master of disguise kit. Get ready to go undercover!"

"No, no—!" Nya tried protesting but her words fell deaf on the man's ears. Soon enough a colorful cloud of powder surrounded the two. She coughed while waving her hand, trying to clear out the cloud.

"Presenting Miss Kabuki!" Dareth took a step back, waving his own hand to help the girl with the cloud while he smiled proudly. Nya blinked at him with furrowed brows and he showed her a mirror.

She gasped. "Wha—?" She stared in the mirror before looking down, her eyes widen. "How did you manage to change my clothes!?"

Dareth closed the kit with a smug smile, "A true ninja never reveals his secret. You should know that, Nya. Hmm?" The girl could do nothing but stare at him with wide eyes.

__________________________