S5E7

Reading time: 22 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: possession, angst! :D

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This day had a horrible start, especially for Cole and Nya.

After escaping from the haunted temple the four boys had to comfort their teammate, but how does one comfort someone who just turned into a ghost? It was hard for everyone.

Nya also wasn't the happiest once Ronin told the two adults about what had happened that night. She wasn't necessary angry, just slightly annoyed. There was no point in denying anything now.

When everyone came around, as much as they could in the short span of time, the older Master of Ice informed Wu about the mostly success of their mission, the Bounty was immediately on its way. As soon as he could, Cole went to hide in his room, where he could be silently depressed about his new situation, all the while the other four explained what had happened with more details.

When the explanations came to an end they started practicing Airjitzu, it felt wrong to do so without the black ninja but nobody could afford wasting time.

Kai grunted as he failed. "Seriously?!" He tried again, reaching his hand out as much as he could, he even felt the fabric brush his fingertips for a second before he fell down again.

"Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai" Ronin winked, lying next to the flag and eating an apple.

"Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzuer than you, Kai" Jay smirked at his friend teasingly.

The red ninja crossed his arms, "Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?"

"Like, now!" He tried, aaand failed just like the teen before him, screaming as he fell down.

Kai snort, he rolled his eyes, "Oh, yeah. That was sooo much better than me"

"It— It was..."

"That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu" Ronin joked, making the blue ninja glare at him.

"Or Stupiditzu" Kai laughed, Jay looked at him in betrayal.

"To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin" Sensei gave the other man a stern glare.

Ronin just turned to lay on his back. "You closed the shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun" He tilted his head to look down at the boys again, grinning. "Aren't nindroids supposed to be precise?" Zane only glared at him, not wanting to be screaming again as Jay was yet to fix him.

"These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" Kai turned to his teacher.

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed"

"Yeah, well, maybe the name 'Airjitzu' isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like... Cyclon-Do!" Jay tried yet again at the last word, flying higher than before and missing the flag.

Ronin laughed, "Miss. Again" As the teen was falling down he snatched the apple from the man's hand. He blinked feeling the fruit disappear. He turned around to him with an unpleased expression. "Hey!"

"Cyclon-Do!" Jay laughed before taking a bite.