S4E4

Reading time: 19 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Skylor, Master of Amber, versus Jacob, Master of Sound. Fight!" Chen announced.

"You said it was Music" The blue ninja looked down at the cat by your feet.

Auntie yawned, "Everybody makes mistakes. I've made plenty in my life, that's how I got my name"

After a moment of tiptoeing around and some pulling the strings on Jacob's instrument Chen grew impatient. "Fight!!"

It was late afternoon the day after Cole lost.

Well, gave up his victory to the one he calls his best friend, the same guy who has a big fat crush on you (not that you're wise enough to tell, but Cole's not fucking blind) and who had a secret 'hatred' towards him ever since his girlfriend decided they should have a break.

Yeah, you loved your life.

Why is it like this!?

First, you were taken from your home, your safe space, to take part in dangerous missions, only to find out it was all useless, and now, when all you wanted to do is help a friend, you're stuck on a secluded island with a psychopath and his creepy sub! Or whatever he was to Chen!

Cole apparently wanted Jay to watch over you, but after the fight you didn't even want to do as much as look in his general direction. Auntie bit him once he tried getting you to talk with him.

The last 24 hours were weird.

You refused to be anywhere near Jay, thankfully he got the hint and didn't try getting closer to you. Or perhaps it was just the fear of what Raven, who now decided to turn into a cat (she looked similar to a cat you saw before, except her eyes weren't glowing, looked more navy then purple and her fur was dark grey, not pitch black), could do to him if he tried.

When you got to the first fight you got to see Angelo, because he was the one to fight. He was just as off as the day before. Even his fighting was different from what you seen so far, not that you saw much but still. He looked determined to win no matter the cost, there wasn't even a millisecond of hesitation in his attacks, and he attacked almost all the time, Chamille barely got any chance to attack on her own, and when she did it was immediately blocked.

The weirdest part? Chen started the fight calling Angelo 'Master of Destruction'.

"That would explain the training room incident..." Kai muttered to himself, you could do nothing but stare at him with wide eyes.

So it seem like Angelo had two powers? Who fucking knows, it's not like you could ask him when after winning the fight he immediately disappeared. You haven't seen him since.

"Eenie, meenie, minie, moe. Catch a Jadeblade by its toe!" Skylor threw her spear at the opponent. Jacob dodged and pulled the string on his instrument harder, sending a sound wave to where the girl was just a second ago, one of the vases broke.