S3E1

Me: I'll just leave this here... *puts down a tissue box*
You: [insert reaction/response]

Edit: Starlight fucking ate the box, guys, srry. I'll bring the new one next chapter.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reading time: 30 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The golden boy was slowly falling asleep listening to one of his friends' lecture. You'd think having your friends as your teachers would be fun, but when the teens turned on their teacher mode they were the most serious and boring people on the planet. AKA – they became Boomers.

He yawned.

Then he heard giggling and some soft beeping. With furrowed brows he turned to look at the girl sitting at the desk next to his. She had dark brown hair made into two buns on top of her head, dark grey eyes, looking almost entirely black, with a mischievous glint in them as she looked up at the white ninja, smirking to herself as she did so. More beeping ensued and soon Zane froze in place, cutting himself from the lecture.

The girl laughed out loud while using some sort of controller to, well, control the poor teen. Soon all of the other children joined her in laughing. "WHat iS— gOInG On—!?"

Lloyd sighed and stood up before running for help, he growled at the girl as he passed her. Some other kids also stood up and run to other classrooms, but not because they wanted to help, it was so that more of their friends could see this shitshow. The boy burst through the door. "Uncle Cole, Amanda's bullying Zane!!"

The teen blinked, barely a second passed as he put the chalk down. "You stay here, I'll be back in a minute!" He jumped over his desk, running towards the kid and the exit. Lloyd lead him to his classroom, Cole eyed him, "I hope this isn't another scheme to get Amanda expelled" The kid huffed in offence. And sure enough, as the black ninja opened the door he saw his friend moving like a video game character in 5fps', all of the children cheering and laughing. "What's going on here!?"

"Amanda got an ultra remote from New Ninjago City and it's controlling Mr. Zane!" Brad called out with a big ol' grin on his face.

"Told ya I wasn't lying!"

The teen took the controller out of the girl's hand and she immediately frowned and crossed her arms. Cole tried stopping this mess but it didn't work. "Ugh, how do you turn this thing off!?"

"HUrrY up, Co—lE. My lIQuiD sPI—riT lEveL Is making mE— less LeVEl!!"

Lloyd rolled his eyes, "Gimme that!" He took the controller from Cole and smashed it against a nearby desk. It broke into thousands of little pieces with a loud crack and fell onto the floor. Zane also fell down.

"My controller!" Amanda cried out and Lloyd did the 'L' with his hand, the girl jumped towards him, thankfully Cole stopped her from starting a fight.

"Mr. Cole is the worst"

"I heard that!" He growled while looking at one of the boys. Just then the bell rang and all the children, except for Lloyd, run out, bumping into Cole along the way. "Ugh! Recess... My favorite time" He helped his friend get up and the three slowly walked to the teacher's lounge.

Now, you probably question why one of the students was allowed into the teacher's lounge, even if he is friends with them. Well... Lloyd may or may not have tried sabotaging his classmates, especially Amanda. He and the girl were like mortal enemies! I mean, if you're willing to torture your own toy you deserve to suffer. At least in the boy's eyes.