S2E2

Reading time: 25 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: a lil bit of blood

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You, Nya and Kiko were on top of the apartment complex you lived in. The girl pet Ultra's head. "Now that I've given him his medicine, he should be able to fly properly soon" Kiko huffed in jealousy, Nya stated that the bigger dragon was supposed to be your dragon, though you doubted it, and both of the dragons seem rather unhappy with it too. Well, Kiko was plain jealous and Ultra... seem unbothered in a way that made you think he doesn't like you, at least not enough to listen to you.

"I still don't know how to fly, Shug"

Nya laughed and lightly pushed your arm, "You'll get the hang of it" She then leaned in and kissed your cheek. You turned your gaze, cheeks turning pink.

The moment was destroyed by a loud crush. And a long one at that. Like lots of things got broken at almost the same time. You looked at each other and quickly run inside. "What happened?" You asked, panicked someone might have hurt themselves. Angelo giggled nervously while blocking the training room's door with his body, Lloyd was standing next to him both shocked and... excited?

"Uh, we might need a new training room, hehe..."

"What was that!?" Kai yelled at him. He still didn't trust the teen so obviously he thought he done something weird.

"Uh..."

"That was awesome!!" The teen smiled as the boy jumped, a big smile decorating his face.

The red ninja eyes him up and down before coming closer and pushing him to the side to open the door, you all peeked over his shoulders. The training room, or rather all that was left of it, looked like it had a visit from an angry tornado. Everything was broken or bend in a weird way beyond repair. The room was the definition of 'turned upside down'. You all looked at Angelo in shock. "How'd you manage to do that!?" This time it was Jay's turn to scream.

"Uh, spinjitzu...?" He shrugged with an apologetic smile.

"...How???" Cole raised a brow while Kai pinched his nose, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Where is Sensei when you need him?"

Having the training room destroyed, in some magical way (from what you know spinjitzu wasn't supposed to do that, how did he even knew spinjitzu!?), you all agreed you needed a new place to train.

And Angelo got banned from spinning ever again.

Both he and Lloyd refused to explain what exactly happened so you just banned him and left it at that.

You're all very mature.

Angelo promised he'd clean up, but everything was unusable so you didn't really have a choice. "It's time we search Ninjago City for a more suitable place to train" Wu said as all of you, well, you and the boys as Nya stayed behind with the children, gathered outside the apartment complex.

Jay groaned, "But Sensei, Ninjago City is huge. It'll take us all day to find it on foot!"

"And without our Golden Weapons, we have no Spinjitzu vehicles. How are we going to get around town?" Zane added and the red ninja looked at you. You waved your hands expressing how you're the least person capable of helping with that.

"You'll learn to travel with these" Wu raised a hand with a few coin-like things. He handed them to each of you.

Cole squinted his eyes examining it, "What are those?" You eyed him. Is he serious?