S2E11, 12 & 13: *insert speedrun music here*

Woah, a note at the beginning?

Well, you see, this chapter included three episodes, and funny enough, there's a chapter for each of them. So why not post the separately like a sane person would do? Because it has an in-universe explanation.

I treat this book kind of like a video game, so you'll just have to bear with me as we go through all three episodes altogether.

All three of them have their own reading time, warnings, points and A/N at the end. Just letting ya know.

Also while we're on the topic of this being treated like a video game, if I ever respond with "Achievement complete" that's 100% canon. And, who know, could do a wall of fame with all of them when I'm done.

Reading time of all three parts: 1h and 7 minutes

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1/3

Reading time: 13 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: technical canon-typical kidnapping at the end

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Order up. Coconut cream pie. Served well done!" Kai screamed before shooting the coconut with fire from his sword as 'practice'.

Jay laughed. "I'd say we got this Final Battle in the bag. Or should I say..." He motioned Cole to throw another coconut. "I'd be shocked if we lose!" He laughed again, shooting the coconut and making it explode.

"Enough!! Are you trying to reveal our hidden location?" Wu glared at them.

"Uh, sorry, Sensei. We were just practicing our cool new weapons" The red ninja smiled goofily.

"And our witty quips!" Jay added proudly.

The man sighed, "Be wary of overconfidence, ninja. While it is true your powers can defeat the Stone Army, only (name) alone has the power to defeat Garmadon. When it is all over, then we will see who laughs last"

"Yes, Sensei" They bowed slightly.

"Every cog, every gear is important" Julien said, you looked down and away from your friends to observe his work. "If one piece is missing, or out of place, the invention won't work" He closed the panel and the Falcon came to live. "Come now, little one. Time to fly" You smiled a little watching him fly away, then frowned and looked away.

"It is like you ninja. You each serve very important roles, and are key parts to a magnificent fighting force" Wu said making you frown even more"

The ninja weren't really interested in what he was saying though, they'd rather play around with their new weapons. Cole spotted the Falcon flying and mistook it for a coconut. "Eat dirt, scumbag!" He used his power.

Zane looked up and gasped. "That is not a coconut!" He quickly counterattacked, saving his friend from death, this time for real.

Cole chuckled nervously while the nindroid glared at him, "Nice reflexes..."

You looked at your hands. "If we're all gears, what if I'm the gear that doesn't work? What if I don't do my part? What if I can't defeat Garmadon?"

"What if there are no more what-ifs?" Wu put a hand on your shoulder making you look up. "The Final Battle is almost upon us. When that time comes, we will know the answer to what-ifs whether we like it or not"