S3E5

Reading time: 18 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW: implied(?) child abuse, kidnapping

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You have been through some pretty traumatic events in your live, now you had to add 'being thrown into the sea Aladdin style' to the list. All tied up, the only land in sight out of reach.

Only by pure luck did a boat with a guy with bright blue hair and blue eyes went by. He was a teen, which was confusing since he was all alone on his small boat, miles away from the nearest shore. Oh well, you didn't complain as he got the two of you out of water and undid the ropes. "I never heard of rope-swimming. Jeez, I really need to catch up with the newest trends, ey?" He asked with a smile.

"For the last time, this wasn't for fun!" The man thrown his hands up in annoyance.

The teen shrugged, "Looked pretty fun to me" Garmadon could do nothing but groan.

"Can you get us somewhere close Hiroshi's Labyrinth?" You asked, remembering Kiko was still up there, how could he not when he was tied up as well?

"Sure can, I'll get you through!"

__________________________

After learning some pretty bizarre things from the Serpentine the ninja decided to join Cyrus and Pixal so they could come with a game plan, and also so that they could rethink all that was said to them. Throughout the night they kept on wondering how have you been doing, like sure, they also wondered about Lloyd, his father and Kiko but... from all four of you, you obviously took it the hardest.

Next morning, which was spend in an eerily calm atmosphere, the man called them up to his main office. "I think we should put the main switch over there to keep it tucked away a little. With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good"

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that" Jay scratched his head as he and the other four place their Techno Blades in a holder behind weird-looking gaming chairs.

"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us!"

"And what is that?"

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his golden power"

"And escaping the Digiverse?"

"Exactly. But if we digitize the ninja and Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse"

Jay's eyes sparkled as he tried not jumping from excitement. "What do you mean inside the Digiverse?"

Cole looked at him with a raised brow. "He's going to put us into the video game"

"I know, hehe, I just wanted to hear it again!" Jay cheered, making the black ninja rolled his eyes with a smirk. He through the break up would take a tool on him so he was happy seeing him act like his usual self.

"But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program—" Pixal started but her creator cut her off.

"Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers"