Legacy of the Green Ninja

Quick plot recap: Soon after Y/N joined the ninja the boys got... bored. Don't get me wrong, they love you! But they had nothing productive to do. Then the son of the Dark Lord himself showed up and realized the Serpentine, meaning you had you first mission. Along the way of fighting the snakes your friends achieved their True Potential, you had the chance to meet some of their parents and you got yourself a child! And this not counting other things like: Zane secretly being a nindroid, Nya being the mysterious Samurai and suddenly becoming your girlfriend, what!? As you can see a lot of crazy shi-eep happened. And now this can only get messier as the Dark Lord stole the Golden Weapons, right after he helped you defeat the giant serpent. Your destiny is slowly reaching its peak...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relationships at the start of this season:

[Some of the points were reduced to 50%!]

Kids:

Kiko – 100%+
Son/brother figure

Lloyd – 89% ==> 45%
Son figure

Teens:

Zane – 102% ==> 51%
Friend

Jay – 102% ==> 51%
Friend

Cole – 99% ==> 50%
Friend

Kai – 94% ==> 47%
Friend

Nya – 103% ==> 52%
Girlfriend

Adults:

Auntie (Mystake) – 95%
Mother figure

Wu – 65%
Friend

Ed – 68%
Friend

Edna – 68%
Friend

Lou – 45%
Friend

Garmadon – –50%
Enemy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Listen, the fact that you can watch that 'lovemetr' go up or down is the main part of this book and I can't just apply it if the numbers go over 100 so you need to bare with me. Also, if the numbers go over 100 you wouldn't feel affected by the new points (whether they be gained or lost).

So technically you always have a bigger amount of points than you can see—.