S1E6

Reading time: 8 minutes

Warning: a bit of swearing, anxiety, my headcanons, my grammar
TW:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you woke up you quickly found Lloyd wide awake, still cuddling to you. Your eyes meet and you ruffled his hair causing him to giggle. You both got up, after Kiko crushed you with his love, and went to the dining room for breakfast. Everyone was already there, Nya was the first one to greet you, "How was your night?"

"Actually good, thanks for asking" You smiled at her which she quickly returned.

Then the girl turned to the small boy, "And how was your night?"

He sighed. "Bad... but nice"

"Oh..." Nya frowned a little reading the room, for you it seem like he was still sad he didn't managed to fix Zane's gi, which was part of the truth, she knew what it really was about though. "I'm sorry... Hey, why don't we play a game?"

Lloyd blinked. "What game?"

"Can you answer this riddle: What's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" This gained a few quiet laughs from the four ninja but you shut them up with a glare.

The boy thought for a few minutes before answering, "First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him"

"Too late," Cole barged in the conversation. "He's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control"

"Or he's already put you in a squeeze" Zane chimed in.

Kai nodded agreeing with his brother's. "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff"

Lloyd groaned just as Wu walked into the room holding a box. "(name), what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?"

"Uh—"

"Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost" Wu answered for you while glaring at the boys.

"Hey, no, no, no, we didn't lose it. Pythor stole it" Jay corrected him, feeling slightly offended with the accusation.

"Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" Lloyd, not happy that you weren't the one to answer his question, rolled his eyes. "What's in the box?"

"Your new uniforms. Since (name)'s have been destroyed I thought it would be a great opportunity to buy them for all of you" The four boys gasped in excitement, you only looked to the side, not as happy as they were. Wu gave you your new gi's.

Lloyd looked over your shoulder. "You wear green?" You nodded and he smiled at you.

The alarm went off and all of you practically run towards the bridge, Cole was the first one there and he turned it off looking at the screen. "Hate to break up the moment but a small fraction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park"

Lloyd's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Amusement park!? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? (name), can we go to the amusement park?" He looked at you with pleading eyes, holding your hand in both of his little ones.

"I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe" Wu came up to him and put a hand on his shoulder before any sound could leave your already opened mouth.