1

Chapter 1: Here Comes the Youngest

"Luo Qiu! Here! Take a photo for me!"

A friend's voice came, and Luo Qiu put down the camera that was taking pictures of the snow-capped mountains, and helped his heavy backpack. A few days ago, he and his good friend signed up for a tour group to climb the snow-capped mountains during the winter vacation, but he was fooled by his friend. There are too many survival programs in the wilderness, and instead of going during the summer vacation, I want to come to be a Blizzard chaser during the winter vacation.

Although it sounds dangerous, it is true that the snow-capped mountains in winter have a special taste, and it can also avoid the peak season. It is no wonder that Luo Qiu was bewitched.

"Here we come!" Luo Qiu stepped on the snow under his feet, creaking, and walked towards the edge of the cliff where his friend was waving.

The camera in hand has already taken a lot of landscape photos of snow-capped mountains. If you want to make a photo album or vlog, you really need some photos of people as embellishments.

Luo Qiu changed the telephoto lens to a 50mm fixed focus while walking. The background of my friend happened to be a sunny blue sky, and it should be able to produce a treasured film.

"Crack." The camera freezes at this moment, Luo Qiu looks down, only to find that his friend is in the camera, and the moment he presses the shutter, his expression is a bit hideous and strange.

"Your expression..."

Just as Luo Qiu wanted to say another one, he heard the friend in front of him yelling behind him.

"Qiuqiu!!! Run!!!"

As the words fell, Luo Qiu came back to his senses and looked back, only to see a large area of ​​fire flickering on the top of the mountain, and then there was a belated rumbling explosion.

The wreckage of the crashed plane passing overhead and the once-in-a-century avalanche caused by the explosion are Luo Qiu's last conscious memories.

It is said that people cannot be lucky all the time, and it is impossible to be unlucky all the time, but the reality is that Luo Qiu has been unlucky all his life, and even in the end even the snow mountain with the best reputation and the least danger encountered Shansheng's first plane being hijacked and crashed. Huge avalanche.

If life can be repeated, Luo Qiu must shake the collar of the Jade Emperor and ask him if he should change his luck in the next life!

Perhaps it was because the Jade Emperor really felt that the possession of the god of decline was too outrageous for a human being, so he scratched his beard in embarrassment, so Luo Qiu closed and opened his eyes, as if he had a good sleep, woke up again, and came to another world .

——

In a corner of the Pavo Continent, the cold winter snow is raging. Unlike previous years, this year's snow is extraordinarily heavy. The most frost-resistant long-haired animals in the forest have to go against their nature and start to learn to hibernate.

Spot and Ya nest in the cave, looking sadly at the less and less frozen meat in the storage pit. The heavy snow outside the cave has never stopped. Snowflakes drifting in, bringing bad news that this winter is not easy to live through.

If this continues, they will have to brave the wind and snow to hunt for food in a short time.

The cheetah couple glanced at each other, but they were not too frustrated, but saw firmness in each other's eyes.

In any case, the family will work hard this winter.

Madara lowered her head and licked the three cubs in her arms, focusing on taking care of the youngest who was squeezed between her brother and sister.