6

The first person who came in was dressed in gray-black animal skin. He had a strong figure, and he had been standing aside without saying a word since he came in. And the one who walked into the small room was a man with gray hair casually tied behind his head, but he was wearing a hat that was stitched together with stones of various colors and the teeth of beasts. The mouth of a beast looks like an old man with a very heavy hat.

It seems that it is not very accurate to say that he is an old man. Although he has silver-white hair and a slightly stooped figure, the dark skin exposed outside the animal skin can slightly swell up in action, and it is slightly covered under the staggered animal skin. Undulating and obviously muscular too.

As the man walked, Luo Qiu also saw his attire clearly. Under the complicated headgear, following the shadows, a pair of very energetic green eyes seemed to be staring. The beard that spread down to the neck was tied into braids dotted with colored pebbles one after another, and then hung down in a strand at the bottom.

His clothes are not simple animal skins. When you walk in, you will find that these animal skins are not the usual thick type, but are put together layer by layer, intertwined with each other from the neckline downwards. At the end of the waist, it was woven together symmetrically from left to right by a sun-dried vine of unknown species, and then fell backwards to form a cape-like shape.

Luo Qiu blinked his eyes, inexplicably sensed some dangerous aura, flinched towards Daddy's belly behind him, and couldn't help but poke his head and observe curiously.

And Papaban didn't know when he stood up, and after the man approached, he lowered his head and made a snoring sound in his throat.

This man's status seems to be very high in the tribe?

Luo Qiu was a little surprised when he saw Papaban's posture. It was the first time he saw Papaban like this.

It can't be a patriarch or something, right?

Luo Qiu tilted his little furry head in thought, and looked uprightly at his young age.

"tooth."

After entering the hut, the first thing Wu saw was a little guy lying on Ya's belly, his green eyes closed slightly, and then turned to Ya's legs. Freckles nodded.

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow ?" Wu, thank you for coming. Is there anything wrong with Ya's leg?

After Madara lowered his head to express his respect to the Beast God, he cried a few times eagerly.

Ya's leg doesn't hurt much now. According to their common sense, no pain means the wound is healed.

Ya also whined a few times, and said hello to the witch.

But Wu didn't speak. He lowered his head and walked into Fang lying on the haystack, bent one leg and squatted on the ground, stretched out his hand and quickly touched the little cub lying on his father's belly before twisting it. Twist your fingers and start looking at the tooth-injured hind leg.

Luo Qiu, who was suddenly attacked by the witch, was caught off guard and touched. His head was full of question marks, but he felt a warm current on the top of his head. After something circulated gently in his body, his whole furry body seemed to become warmer. Some.

What is this?

Luo Qiu felt the strange feeling just now for a moment, shook his ears and turned around to look at the man next to him who was squatting on the ground and carefully inspecting his father's tooth and leg injuries.