4

The gathering place of the tribe is not too far from here. Luo Qiu was held by the serval cat Weijian in the nape of his neck. The sound of the wind rang in his ears, and when he managed to open his eyes, he found that the serval cat Wei Jian was running wildly in the snow with the skin of the back of his neck in his mouth, and the sound of the desert cat Meimei, who was left behind, was coming from a distance.

"Mimimi!!!" What are you doing so fast! I can't keep up! Then you send Qiuqiu back to the tribe first! I'll go and see if those two cubs have escaped too!

The desert cat eyebrow shouted in the distance behind him, the long legs of the serval cat Wei Jian moved extremely fast, and held the nape of his neck very firmly, there was no discomfort except for the tightness of the scalp .

Luo Qiu was a little bit blinded by the whistling wind around him, and after getting out of the shadow of the desert cat eyebrow, the serval cat Wei Jian was so fast that he ran out of the afterimage, but she was worthy of what the desert cat eyebrow said The aunt who is best at taking care of cubs, even if she accelerated to this level later, she didn't scratch the nape of the back of the scalp very painfully.

"Chichi..." Luo Qiu yelled weakly, but just as he opened his mouth, he was filled with cold air by the howling winter wind.

Luo Qiu could only close his mouth obediently, and shrunk himself rounder by the way. The four little paws hugged each other tightly, and even tried to bite his tail shrunk forward to hug him a little nervously, but it was a bit short. Only a mouthful of paw hair was bitten.

Forget it, wait for a while for Serval Weijian to reach its destination before continuing to move.

However, it seems that Desert Cat Eyebrow and Serval Cat Wei Jian said that this place is not very far from the tribal gathering place, which is not a very accurate description.

At least Luo Qiu felt that he had probably been running like this for more than ten minutes and hadn't reached the destination. According to the speed of the serval cat, this distance should have been running a long way.

Perhaps for kittens, the unit of distance does not seem to be a specific concept.

The howling wind kept ringing in my ears. After listening to it for a long time, even Luo Qiu's little furry ears were pressed back tightly against his head, and he was a little numb from the cold. Even his little furry face was passing by quickly. It's getting a little cooler under the cold wind.

Luo Qiu was praying that he would reach his destination soon, when the sly cat that had been running wildly stopped suddenly and made a very loud whining sound from its throat.

"woo woo woo woo--!"

Hearing the very angry voice, Luo Qiu was caught off guard by the inertia of being stopped, and the neck held in his mouth remained motionless, but his furry body swung back and forth uncontrollably, like a round pendulum .

There are also some scalp pains that are a little tight.

Just as the serval cat stopped abruptly, there were a few particularly weird screams, like the whining sound from a suppressed throat, which was a bit sharp and unpleasant.

Luo Qiu couldn't turn his head with the nape of his neck in his mouth. He opened his eyes and moved his head curiously, and the thing that made the sound slowly appeared in Luo Qiu's sight without leaving any secrets.

It's the second brother of Prairie! hyena!

The two hyenas lowered their heads, bared their teeth and yelled inexplicably towards the serval cat with its cubs in its mouth. They slowly flicked the snow under their feet with their dog paws, and then slowly approached.