167

The smokeless battle between the chief priest and Luo Qiu was going on silently - maybe not silently.

At this moment, Noko, a big tiger without a wife by his side, braved the low pressure and was chopping firewood to vent his dissatisfaction.

"Boom! Boom!"

"Crack--!"

The weather was getting colder and colder, and the priests of the Holy Palace distributed a lot of dry firewood to the tribes living in the Holy Palace City, in case some orc races were intolerant to the cold.

These supplies are generally distributed neatly by priests with water, and the quantity is the same regardless of whether the tribe is large or small. However, it also has a more animalistic side. If any tribe wants to apply for more, it can also apply.

So even though cats are more resistant to freezing in winter and rarely use campfires for warmth, they still received a lot of firewood before winter came.

After the festival, the cats have nothing to do. Basically, they just go to the festival again after a while to spend the rest of the winter.

Noko was chopping firewood in the yard of his temporary residence. Every time the sharp stone ax struck the center of the wood with force, his ears and tail would tilt slightly in response to the force.

He was chopping firewood in the yard, and several cats were leaning on the door frame, peeking over and whispering.

"What do you think, when will Qiu come back?"

"I don't know. Anyway, I have to avoid Noko when I walk these days. I always feel that something bad will happen if I get too close." "

I feel the same!"

Several cats pawed at each other. They stood on the door frame, glanced at each other, and then quickly turned back. They exchanged a few words with each other and continued busy with the things at hand.

The fact that Qiu was forced to stay in the temple made the cats in the entire team somewhat reluctant. After all, for the cats, Luo Qiu has been a very important and indispensable part of the tribe for more than ten years. Although it sounds wonderful to be able to stay and serve the Beast God, compared to the cats whose minds have undergone some changes due to Luo Qiu's subtle influence, this is not a great thing now. .

Even though Luo Qiu initially established a foothold in the Claw Tribe as a divine envoy.

When they thought of Luo Qiu living a lonely life in the temple, far away from the tribe, the cats prayed to the Beast God not to trap Luo Qiu, an excellent envoy, in the temple. After spending so many years together, Not only did they understand that Luo Qiu would not like such a life, but they also hoped that if there was any punishment for refusing to serve the beast god, it would befall them.

"...Now that the matter is over, we can only wait and see what plans Noko has." "

Hmm, as Luo Qiu's partner, Noko is obviously much more anxious than us. I believe Noko, he must be waiting. What time!"

Several cats said as they held the animal skins in their hands and went out to dry them, waiting for a suitable opportunity to rescue Luo Qiu with Noko.

Noko, who was at the center of the cats' discussion, did have his own opportunities, but from time to time his partner would send him a message in his mind that he was still safe. Although Noko was anxious, he reluctantly endured the pain of separation without asking for permission. action.

However, when the cat is quiet late at night, Noko will angrily bite the tip of his tail and the hide in his nest when he thinks that his kissing partner is not around and that his kissing partner still has balls in his belly.