40

The time for sleeping and rest passes quickly. As the head of the family, Noko naturally wakes up first every time. After all, he has to prepare breakfast in advance, so today is as usual, under the sunshine He opened his eyes.

Noko just wanted to stretch his body. He had done this before, but this time he found something uncomfortable. Then he remembered that he slept in another form yesterday.

After not transforming into his original human form for a long time, Noko came back to his senses a little unaccustomedly, and then felt a pain in his chest.

Noko looked down and found that it was actually a little thing biting his...

This little guy obviously didn't know what kind of sweet dream he had. The pink little tongue poked out a little tip from the furry mouth and retracted slightly. Shrinking, the small rice-sized teeth in the mouth are grinding, and you can still feel the gums with some soft flesh.

Noko was stunned for a moment, not knowing whether to lift the little thing up or move out first.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..."

Luo Qiu was dreaming about chewing a chicken leg. The chicken leg was somewhat elastic, and even if she bit hard, she couldn't get much meat out. Instead, she was chewing, as if she was eating rubber.

But it tasted like chicken, fragrant and a little sweet. Maybe it was because her teeth hadn't grown in yet. Luo Qiu couldn't bear to let the chicken escape from her mouth, so she just lay on it and sucked and bit it, thinking I could eat a piece of it no matter what.

Then he sucked and sucked, and somehow he got it all when Papaban was in his arms to nurse. At that time, not long after he was born, he couldn't blow wind, and his eyes couldn't see clearly, so he came to a strange world. I've been feeling a little insecure for a while.

Later, after she reluctantly figured out the situation and started to breastfeed in order to fill her stomach, Luo Qiu's uneasy heart rested on the gentle Papaban, lying on his belly and listening to the slow heartbeat, lazily nestling inside and pumping milk back and forth. , and gradually settled down.

It seemed that no matter what happened, he really turned into a carefree little cub who only had to lie in a warm nest and drink his milk.

But now it seems like I'm dreaming about the past again, the surroundings are warm, and my mouth doesn't stop, and I stretch out my paws to step on the breasts, as if the days have become leisurely and warm.

It’s just that the amount of milk is really low. Why does the taste disappear after biting for a long time?

The sleepy little cheetah cub was sucking and licking a little anxiously. The four little paws were constantly stepping on the belly of the dream, folding it up and blooming, massaging it to encourage the milk to come out.

Noko was bitten by the small thing for a moment, and he lowered his head and frowned.

The long silver-white hair was scattered around, sliding down the neck and spreading to the animal hide. Noko brushed these disobedient hair aside, then pinched the back of the little guy's neck, and gently Tug.

I didn't expect the little thing to be sucked tightly, so I managed to grab it with a little effort.

"Boo."

A small voice sounded in the bedroom. The little cub that had been taken away from its mouth frowned and fluttered its limbs randomly in its sleep. Then it felt like it slowly woke up and kept being picked up. The pose yawned.

"Ah...jie?"

Luo Qiu woke up suddenly as her four little paws were in the air without any support. Then she found that her neighbor's uncle was staring at her with a handsome face, frowning at her. , his face seemed a little strange.