151

The bad-tempered Noko drove away all the troublesome rats and weasels next to the team, flicked his tail, and impatiently let out a long whistle to warn the escaped rats and weasels.

Luo Qiu stood up on the horned beast's back and looked around, secretly remembering the location of the group of rats and weasels just now.

After this brief interlude, the team of cats continued to move forward. The terrain of the Great Plains was much gentler than the continuous mountains. The highest points along the way were only a few small hills. If there is any danger, the detection cat can detect it at a glance.

The squirrels on the other side who were scared away by the big tiger stopped making any movement. They succumbed to the threat of the tiger's roar. For the rest of the time they continued to move forward, they quietly mixed in with the group of small crocodiles and never came together again. The cats were playing in front of them.

After walking for some distance, the sky gradually darkened, and it was time for the cats to set up camp again.

After the guide cats explored a circle, they found that there were several rats and weasels biting their prey at the place where they wanted to set up camp, leaving a lot of blood stains on the prey in a mess. The cats frowned and turned around to find another place. a place.

During the journey, cats generally do not eat at the camp where they are stationed. Instead, they gather the fresh prey they have captured far away from the camp.

And more will be concentrated near the water.

This is done to prevent the bloody smell of prey from attracting some large wild predators, and the eating area is set outside the camp. Even if a predator appears, the patrolling cats will quickly discover it and take action. action.

After all, cats are basically at the top of the food chain. Except for some larger predators, cats can deal with them all.

However, the little crocodile's good teammates, the squirrel, don't look particular at all. They decompose and eat fresh grape prey directly on the spot, leaving all kinds of traces everywhere without burying them. Cats look down on them. practice, so we stay far apart.

The little crocodiles following the cats usually eat in the water, which naturally covers some traces to a large extent, so the cats don't mind the little crocodiles being next to them.

Of course, the little crocodiles are also very sensible. After being keenly aware of the resistance of their thighs to their little friends, they dragged the squirrel team back a little, and the little crocodiles were sandwiched in the middle to separate them. This way, cats and cats were avoided. Their encounter with the squirrel.

Luo Qiu vaguely didn't like the behavior of the squirrels, so after determining the location of the camp, she led the cats to patrol around the camp. By the way, she roared a few times to remind the boundaries of the territory and warned the squirrels not to be around. stay.

There is still wild nature in the primitive orc world, so if the rats and weasels really sneak into the territory where the cats are stationed in the camp, the patrolling cats will really bite them to death.

Thinking of this, Luo Qiu even distractedly thought that her partner's temper seemed to have improved a lot after he was with her. If this had been in the past, maybe the group of rats and ferrets would have been bitten to death as soon as they got close to the big tiger. Not even the warning voice of the big tiger could be heard.

After patrolling the territory to make sure there was no danger, Luo Qiu had dinner with Noko and then went to check the goods uneasily.

Until the zenith of the moon, all the cats who should rest have taken a rest, and the patrol teams are also keeping watch at their posts with vigor and enthusiasm.