113

Suoke took Luo Qiu down the mountain first, and the big black tiger was not angry at being used as a mount. At first, he really didn't like the weird little cub, but as he gradually learned about the people in the tribe, After all these good things were brought about by this strange little cub, Sock's sense of the little cheetah cub became better.

In addition, a large part of the reason why he targeted the little cub was because he simply wanted to get in trouble with that guy Noko. So after understanding the importance of the little cub, not only did he not have any hostility towards Luo Qiu, he even I am very willing to stick with Luo Qiu from time to time when he is looking for Kanxi.

Luo Qiu said to Suoke that because she had the impression of having a fight with her neighbor's uncle before, she had never been particularly close to this big black-haired tiger.

After all, although at first glance, the feud between the two big tigers has many flaws and is quite happy to see, but as a little cub who is completely on the side of the neighbor uncle, Uncle Suoke The big tiger has a bit of a secondary disease that is so severe that it annoys cats very much.

But when we get along with Uncle Suoke, he doesn't get sick, so Luo Qiu gets along well with him.

After Luo Qiu returned, she prepared to go to the surrounding tribes with the small caravans in the tribe to observe the ceramic products trade in the next few days.

The caravan going south needs a long time to prepare and will not set off in the near future, but the caravan that trades with surrounding small tribes only needs an order to start moving. Kansi has been in the final integration these days, and it will take three days without any accident. You can set off after that.

Three days passed very quickly. After getting down step by step, Luo Qiu finally discussed with Kanxi and his neighbor's uncle, and prepared to follow the small caravan heading to the meerkat tribe.

The team that set out this time was divided into four teams. The destination of the smallest team was the nearest meerkat tribe. Because the risk factor was low, Luo Qiu chose that place for his first trip. Moreover, the meerkat tribe has always been friendly and is a tribe that has been on the list of relatively stable allies all year round.

In the early morning, the sun had just emerged from the mountains to caress the earth, and there were already four teams ready to go on the frosty grass, equipped with full cargo, ready to set off in time while it was still early.

Luo Qiu put on a small plush cloak made by her neighbor's uncle over her waistcoat to withstand the early morning autumn frost.

"Don't worry, I will take good care of myself." Luo Qiu gathered the plush cloak on her shoulders, lowered her head to check if there was anything missing in her small satchel, stretched out her hand, patted it and stood aside to take a sip. A man who keeps his mouth shut and doesn't know what to think.

The entire relatively open grassland was filled with all kinds of cats carrying goods, as well as family members who also got up early and came to see them off. Everyone gathered together to talk. The autumn coolness that had frozen on the grass last night did not take long. It all melted into small crystal water droplets and dripped onto the soil.

Noko lowered his head and touched the child's head. Although he felt a little anxious and reluctant, he didn't really want to hinder the little cub from exploring the world, so he could only soften his expression, but the low air pressure around him couldn't escape Luo Qiu. s eyes.

Hey, having a clingy parent at home really makes children very helpless.

Luo Qiu stretched out her little lotus-jointed arms and gave the man a hug. In turn, she told the man to focus on food and drink, and then waved her hand to follow the caravan that set off.