93

The spring is prosperous and the scenery is endless. Compared with the winter when cats count the days, spring seems to be in a hurry. Many days slip through the fingers without paying attention. Luo Qiu is lying Looking at the big beetle in the cage on the mat, he stretched and raised his paws to scratch his ears.

The booming chicken farming business gradually replaced fishing. After the spring floods, the fish gradually disappeared, and no one knew where to hide to reproduce. Only boring fish the size of mid-sized fish remained in the lakes and streams of all sizes. It spits bubbles and is occasionally picked up by cats who are washing their fur by the water for tooth sacrifice.

Things at the salt mine are also developing in an orderly manner. Although there are no sharp enough tools to blast open the salt mine, once there is an opening, I smash it down little by little and grind it, and finally I can open up enough to let Maomao. They went in and stepped down to carry the passing intersection.

The traveling caravan was indeed as the previous group of lemmings said, and there was almost no news throughout the spring. Without these newly discovered salt mines, the Talon tribe would have lived a period of salt shortage. Days, waiting until summer will inevitably lead to some losses in hunting.

But now that the entire Talon tribe has spent the cold winter, everything seems to be prospering. Now there are more and more prey in the forest of the territory, which is enough to feed most cats, and a few vulnerable groups can also rely on it. Raising chickens or catching fish leads to a much better life than before.

Luo Qiu's life as a little cheetah cub was also nourishing and interesting. He gradually became good friends with the two little snow leopard cubs. Even though they had an employment relationship, the two little snow leopards Nasha and Nata still took Luo Qiu's life seriously. Qiu became his little brother and would always play with the cheetah cubs in his spare time while taking care of the long-haired chickens.

The little cheetah cub also has its first group of friends of the same age in a real sense.

Noko didn't have any objections to this. The aloof big tiger rarely interfered in Luo Qiu's own affairs. He only expressed his strong disapproval of the little cub occasionally playing too fast and forgetting to go home. However, the big tiger rarely interfered in Luo Qiu's own affairs. The tiger has no way to punish the cub, so it can only press the cub to the ground and lick it wetly from head to tail, leaving the cub in a daze and unable to do anything. This is not very useful. Punishment that works.

The relationship between the big cat and the kitten is getting closer and closer. Luo Qiu is no longer afraid of his neighbor's uncle's tiger face. Even if the uncle comes back from hunting with a bloody and gloomy look on his face, the little cheetah cub will still wag its tail. He ran over and rubbed his head against the big tiger's leg.

Now in his heart, the big tiger like his neighbor uncle has completely faded away from the strangeness. Noko's extreme indulgence allowed Luo Qiu to crawl around on the big tiger's face in broad daylight, and even bite the big tiger's butt. You won't make the other person angry.

Luo Qiu's own little personality was also released. Occasionally, she would get angry with the big tiger, and would bite the big tiger's beard with her little teeth in revenge.

Noko is not upset when a tiger cub bites off a piece of the tiger's beard without knowing the importance of it. He will just turn around and lick the cub's face fiercely. The standard retrograde licking will lick the entire face of the cub. Fried durian shape.

Luo Qiu, who had no way to lick the fur on her face, could only lick her fur with her bulging face like a puffer fish, waiting for the time when the two cats reconciled before being licked back.