159

At night, many orcs were still playing outside after performing sacrifices in the Holy Palace during the day. The same was true for the cats, so the young couple Luo Qiu and Nuo Ke could be a little more arrogant. No one will disturb you at night.

By the next day, after resting for a few days as usual, things at the trading market had basically come to an end. The group of rats and weasels that had stolen the cats' goods were unable to cope with the crowd of excited buyers, so they had no choice but to leave. Some of the goods were returned to them, but there was no way to get the items sold back, which was a huge hardship.

But this group of rats and weasels could only dare to be angry and dare not speak out, because the big rumor they spread out at the beginning was that these exquisite and luxurious porcelain and glass products were made by the bees controlled by their own tribe, which also led to the later When the cats took advantage of every opportunity to spread confusing information, the rats and cats who had already reacted had no way to explain the source of the goods, and they could only end miserably.

The plan proposed by Luo Qiu had a beautiful ending. It not only trapped a bunch of rats and cats, but also provided cover for the Claw Tribe, giving the cats enough time to sell off their goods while being in an absolutely safe environment. will not be threatened.

Therefore, this trip to the Holy Palace to Sacrifice the Claw Tribe made a lot of money in the undercurrent and then quietly exited, and they also made a lot of money.

In addition, the sacrifices in the Holy Palace were finally over, and the cats had nothing to do in the world, so they began to live seriously in their temporary residence, going out together from time to time.

Luo Qiu and Noko stayed together for a few days, and took the task of inspecting other tribes. After going to other related tribes to establish relationships, they immediately prepared for each tribe to go to the Holy Palace Hall alone to offer sacrifices in two days.

The priest who came to remind the cats of the Claw tribe to attend the ceremony alone came in the morning. The priest who usually serves the beast god does not wear the white and complicated robes like in the sacrifice ceremony. A kind of light blue short robe dyed with a special plant, it can only cover the area below the knees, and the patterns on it seem to be tie-dyed, piece by piece.

"...I hope you will be familiar with the process of the ceremony and don't make any mistakes. Behind you is the short-tailed tribe. If there is anything between your two tribes..." Wearing a light blue

robe The priest gently handed the slate in his hand to Luo Qiu. A pair of light black eyes under the hood fell on Luo Qiu's face, with a somewhat rigid feeling.

After receiving the slate, Luo Qiu took a look at the content on it. Sure enough, they were all pictographic symbols and little stick figures.

He answered a few polite words such as praising the beast god, and stretched out his hand to take the slate, but found that after pinching the slate with his fingers, he could not pull it out of the other person's hand.

Luo Qiu: "?"

Luo Qiu looked confused and tugged in his direction again. Unexpectedly, due to the strength, the priest holding the other end of the stone slab did not let go at all and was led towards him. The direction stumbled.

What's going on? Is it a porcelain?

Although Luo Qiu was surprised at the other party's strange behavior, she quickly reached out to help the other party's arm. It was surprisingly thin. The robe felt delicate and soft under the touch of her palm, but the arm muscles under the robe were weakened. It is completely reflected, like half a long strip tightly attached to a bone with only a layer of skin.