48

Luo Qiu heard the sound and naturally became interested in the pile of electronic waste in the middle. However, looking at Kanxi holding these as treasures, he might not be allowed to check them.

But after the sound that was relatively familiar to people on earth rang out, there was no other reaction in the entire cave. After thinking for a long time, Luo Qiu asked Kansi if she could take a closer look.

After Kansi put the stone coins away, he breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the light spot disappearing into the sky above. Hearing the little cub's request, he didn't hide anything, but told the origin of the stone chamber in detail.

This also happened to make Luo Qiu, who had no idea where to start the question, perked up and listened attentively.

The stone chamber has a long history, and the specific time cannot be traced back. We only know that since it was learned that stone coins would be connected to the fertile land, tribes often fought over the stone coins.

Except for the tribal chiefs and witches, no one actually knows that the so-called fertile land sensed by stone coins is actually sensed by stone coins buried in mountains, sinking under water, or being covered by ancient trees. These strange "ores" are entangled.

The orcs, led by the stone coins, also discovered that the stone coins seemed to have some connection with these strange "ores". When approached, these "ores" would absorb the light spots emitted from the stone coins, although it seemed It's useless, but according to legend, if you collect a hundred stone coins, you can go to the Holy Palace to exchange for the coveted territory and treasures. Everyone has also formed the habit of actively combining stone coins with these "ores".

Over time, the orcs protected this place, and the rules passed down from the tribe were also embedded around the stone wall.

Kansi tried his best to explain to the little cub using relatively easy-to-understand words. Luo Qiu listened for a long time. Although she might not understand individual words, she could understand the general meaning.

To the primitive orcs, the stone coins and the electronic waste in the stone chamber were regarded as some kind of magical ore. Luo Qiu thought about the plastic and rubber rings that were in disrepair and had been decayed for a long time. Other things were indeed made from metal ores. It is extracted from a certain kind of ore. It is correct to say that it is a mistake.

But as for the real origin of these electronic wastes and badges, there is no record even in the legend about the beast god. It is just that there is a sudden rumor that collecting all the stone coins to summon the dragon... ah no, it's almost the same story anyway.

The little cheetah cub sat on the ground and shook its ears and fell into deep thought. Through Kanxi's description, Luo Qiu discovered the place where the entire legend was interrupted. There was no beginning to the story. It was most likely compiled by the Holy Palace that Kanxi often mentioned. circulated.

But not knowing their purpose for the time being, Luo Qiu couldn't imagine the use of collecting a hundred badges.

It sounds like the Holy Palace released this legend to tempt everyone to collect badges, but no tribe has been able to really do it in the past hundreds of years. Listening to Kansi, the Holy Palace has never shown any signs of being anxious.

If the Holy Palace needs these badges, it will definitely urge the tribes to fight and then collect and hand over the badges. If it is not needed, what is the purpose of releasing this legend?

Luo Qiu thought, somewhat unable to see through the thoughts of the Holy Palace.

In addition, these badges did not belong to the primitive orc world at first glance. Luo Qiu couldn't think of any use for these things by the local natives.