78

A lot of white salt crystals were exposed from the opened rock hole. The little cheetah cub stood around the rock hole and looked down at the approximate thickness carefully.

These purer salt mines are like the coconut pulp inside the coconut shell. A thick layer is attached to the surroundings of the cave. According to rough guesses, there should be many extensions inward.

The surrounding cats were all shouting excitedly, but Luo Qiu walked to a few pieces of rock that had been cut out and put aside and looked down at them.

This is a fossil. The rotating snail shell was mixed in the rock layer, leaving a clear mark. The little cub turned over this special piece of rock and touched it, and then looked for other pieces that were removed from this piece of rock. Fragments of flakes broken out of rocks.

As expected, many fossil traces of spiral conch shells of different sizes were also seen in several other rock fragments.

Although the specific biological names do not correspond to the creatures on the earth, these creatures with only complete spiral shell imprints are obviously marine creatures.

In other words, the former location of this salt mine may have been an inland lake or an earlier ocean sedimentation.

It's just that due to the movement of the earth's crust, it was pushed to the surface. Just by gently digging into the rock, you can find some hollow salt deposits inside.

Without him, these salt mines, which have already emerged from the surface of the earth, would eventually be exposed within a few years due to various reasons.

He just exposed this salt mine a while earlier.

Luo Qiu did not expect that there would be such a large area of ​​pure salt mine so close to the surface of the rock. He originally thought that he would need to wait a few more days and dig hard to dig out the underground salt mine. Who would have thought I thought it only took less than a day to dig out the salt layer.

Or his experience and eyesight are not enough. If he is a truly experienced surveyor, he should be able to judge how close the underground salt mine is based on the mixed salt crystals naturally precipitated on the surface of the rocks in just a few glances.

Who said he was just an amateur?

The little cheetah twitched its ears again, and moved the conch shell fossil it was stepping on in its paws into its small backpack as a collection. On the other side, there were some cats surrounding the dug out salt mine. He had already stretched out his paws to dig out a little silver-white salt block, put it on the tip of his tongue and licked it, then revealed the cat's face, which was distorted by the salt.

Luo Qiu shook his beard in a funny way, and walked over with his little paws. The expressions on the cats told him how pure these salt mines were. Basically, they can reach very good saltiness without refining, but for the sake of Some harmful substances are precipitated that even meat cannot detect. It is best to boil these mined salt blocks to evaporate them.

The little cub was lying at the entrance of the cave looking at the salt blocks and thinking. After some discussion, the cats became nervous and found some branches and other things to mark the hole that had been mined. Xi repeatedly asked not to spill the beans.

The cats in this small team are all trusted by Kansi. There are servals, caracals, clouded leopards, leopards, etc. Several cats have turned into the form of primitive orcs who can use tools dexterously with both hands. They are covered with their own clothes. When they were cats, they wore fur vests of the same color, and all of them were busy gathering together.