157

The day of the Sacred Palace Sacrifice was sunny, and there was no smell in the sky when I woke up early in the morning. The autumn sun that came out in the early morning was slightly yellow, and the sunlight seemed to be beaten into pieces of gold foil. It was laid on the white floor tiles of the Holy Palace.

Luo Qiu and Noko were walking at the head of the Maomao team. Their light-colored ceremonial robes that covered their ankles were covered with pendants dotted with various small gems. They swayed slightly and made crisp sounds as they walked.

All the orcs were wearing ceremonial robes that were similar to the length of the light-colored one that covered their ankles. They were also covered with gems tied with long pendants. They all headed towards the Holy Palace together, with the sound of all the gems colliding. In front of the quiet and empty Holy Palace, with the gentle breeze echoing and facing the warm yellow light of the morning sun, I really felt as solemn as a pilgrim.

Luo Qiu glanced around quietly, turned her head to look at her companion who was walking slowly and quietly next to her, exhaled, and looked forward.

There is no cloud in the sky in autumn, and the sky is naturally a whole piece of light blue inlaid in the sky. The white and tall Holy Palace seems to be the only existence in the background of the blue sky. Going up from the snow-white steps, there are also some that seem to be The feeling of walking to the palace in the sky.

The construction material of the Holy Palace is white stone. These stones that have been ground into fixed shapes are piled up in a mysterious manner, with statues of various birds and animals carved on them. Four or five statues of about 100,000 square feet stand around the main hall. Only an orc could hug such a thick stone pillar and shake it to the ceiling. From a distance, it was already very tall. When Luo Qiu followed the sacrificial team up the snow-white stairs to the entrance of the main hall of the Holy Palace, she realized that the Holy Palace was The construction is indeed somewhat grander than the average orc construction level.

Not sure how it was done, Luo Qiu quietly looked up and saw the joining lines of those tall stone pillars, but there was no glue in the unexpected gaps. It seemed like the carvings were just right and they were spliced ​​together purely by the lines.

Do the orcs actually have such construction capabilities?

Luo Qiu glanced at it for a few times without thinking much, and then her eyes were attracted by the following ceremony.

Before coming to participate in the Sacred Palace Sacrifice, Luo Qiu had heard a lot about the process of Sacred Palace Sacrifice for many years.

The number of tribes that come to participate in the Holy Palace sacrifices is not a small number every time. Although the number of orcs in each tribe's team is strictly controlled, the number of orcs from all over the continent is as large as the vast ocean.

But in fact, when the Holy Palace performs sacrifices, not all the orcs have to enter the main hall of the Holy Palace. The structure of the entire Holy Palace is actually square and the upper roof will be removed, allowing the statues in the main hall to be exposed to the open air, and the main hall of the Holy Palace The four directions are the entrances to the main hall. During the sacrifice, these four doors will be opened. All the orcs will stand on the steps and look up at the main hall of the Holy Palace surrounded in the center. The priest who presides over the sacrifices in the Holy Palace will The ceremony takes place in the center of the Holy Palace Basilica.

So until now, Luo Qiu and the cats were standing at the entrance of the Holy Palace. They waited until the priests who lined up in a row to block the view shouted some opening words to the orcs at the foot of the steps before starting from the priests. In the gap after retreating, the door opened to reveal the statue of the god in the center of the temple.